Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Looks like Obama got it wrong again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Looks like Obama got it wrong again  Empty
PostSubject: Looks like Obama got it wrong again    Looks like Obama got it wrong again  EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:58 am

Democrats trying to gut the defense budget may not be able to. China has just produced a fight far more advanced then the F22 Raptor.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/01/07/chinas-new-fighter-jet-pose-terrifying-challenge-fleet/?test=latestnews

Way to go Obama you wanted health care and now the defense of America has suffered. Cannot wait for 2012 and Obama is out of office.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Locomoco

Locomoco

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Obama got it wrong again    Looks like Obama got it wrong again  EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:12 pm

During the 08' elections when Michelle Obama made the infamous comment that, "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of this country." she wasn't misquoted IMO. I think she meant exactly what she said, and I don't think her views on the country differ all that much from her husband's or the political views of the racist, Liberation-Theologist, Jeremiah Wright whose church the Obamas have been attending for 20 years. The country is currently being led by extreme radicals that the despicable mainstream press is dedicated to covering up for.

The Obama adminsitration will mark the end of America's military technological superiority as this group of well-meaning politicians continue their agenda of diminishing and holding back this country. The F-22 raptor was THE premiere air-superiority fighter when it debuted. Instead of producing more fighters for a stable fleet as well as continuing development, Obama decided to stop production awhile back. The american people are paying and will *continue* to pay a VERY expensive price for electing Obama.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Obama got it wrong again    Looks like Obama got it wrong again  EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 pm

When the Soviets had their new advanced fighters, 'they' said it heralded the end of American air superiority. That never happened, mostly because our country spent a lot of money staying ahead in real technological advances and we put the money into keep a strong, numerically superior fleet in the air. Now, I see only worse things than this one the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Obama got it wrong again    Looks like Obama got it wrong again  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:01 am

Walterth3rd wrote:
When the Soviets had their new advanced fighters, 'they' said it heralded the end of American air superiority. That never happened, mostly because our country spent a lot of money staying ahead in real technological advances and we put the money into keep a strong, numerically superior fleet in the air. Now, I see only worse things than this one the horizon.
Ya I think this is different and this is by design now they want to cut the defense budget by 78 Billion. When we have budget problems they wont cut the stuff for the non producers no they will cut military.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Obama got it wrong again    Looks like Obama got it wrong again  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Walterth3rd wrote:
Ya I think this is different and this is by design now they want to cut the defense budget by 78 Billion. When we have budget problems they wont cut the stuff for the non producers no they will cut military.

Yet there is NO call for the TREASON here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Obama got it wrong again    Looks like Obama got it wrong again  Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like Obama got it wrong again
Page 1 of 1