Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Update on the oil leak in BOTH states....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Update on the oil leak in BOTH states.... Empty
PostSubject: Update on the oil leak in BOTH states....   Update on the oil leak in BOTH states.... EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Couldn't have WRITTEN this better as a fantasy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-4oooyqe_8
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Update on the oil leak in BOTH states....   Update on the oil leak in BOTH states.... EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:32 am

Interesting I still hate that *****.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Update on the oil leak in BOTH states....   Update on the oil leak in BOTH states.... EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:15 pm

I hate that the area the FIRST oil leak started and went on for WEEKS, was said to likely be the end of the ocean life forever, and yet, it sure did come back with a vengeance! Same thing is happening now, the same fixes are happening now, the same 'Sky is falling' people are out IN FORCE now. Should I care? Of course I care, but accidents do happen. No need to throw out the baby with the dirty bath water though, is there?
Had we kept with this mindset, commercial airlines would have ended when those two passenger planes crashed mid-air over the Grand Canyon. But we kept going and created an Air Traffic Control system to keep that from happening again. Of course, we still have close calls and crashes, but they are far apart, I would say a rarity these days. Now, if we insisted NOW like we should have done then, that oil companies create a BETTER system of safety for those lines, things would be different, no? Of course, no matter how many safety devices they have, it will all be for naught when the next accident happens. Then we'll be hearing all this over again as if it had never happened before!
THAT is what pisses ME off about this whole incident!
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Update on the oil leak in BOTH states....   Update on the oil leak in BOTH states.... EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:54 pm

I agree, not only didn't they come up with better tech and solutions after the last time, but they are trying the same crap that they should already know doesn't work. It's bull, thirty years they had to come up with a solution and they did absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on the oil leak in BOTH states....   Update on the oil leak in BOTH states.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on the oil leak in BOTH states....
Page 1 of 1