Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Posts about the old Syfy Forums.

Go down 
+10
Skycastle
nerdatnight
Tuck
Scraper101
madskillz
frickaline
AzaliaRazor
Annoyed
ford plasko
TRUE LIBERTY
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:20 am

Well she started it up again with me. Nobody, not her or even the other average Obama voters can be as dumb as she is pretending to be. It's obvious she's playing dumb and attacking me with out cause simply to try and give herself an excuse to ban me. Well, simple enough solution... I banned her.... from my sight. Gotta love that ignore option.

I wouldn't even have know she threatened to ban me if CenturionTerminator hadn't of quoted her. Real problem is I pointed out her stupidity then rubbed her nose in it. In the end she was left sputtering threats. Ended up I'd picked the perfect time to bow out and ignore her, after I'd put her in a stew. Lol

In case you're wondering what I'm talking about, it's the discussion on bon fires in the pet peeve thread.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Damn I missed that discussion but I did add my 2 cents worth.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Bahahaha did Sci Fi really frack up.    Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:13 am

By NBC re branding Sci Fi Channel they fracked up big time. It is one of the worst brandings in the world.

http://www.businessinsider.com/rebranding-failures-2010-3#the-scifi-channels-text-friendly-new-name-is-a-slang-word-for-syphilis-1
Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:17 pm

I never did agree with the name change. Or wrestling you have to have a IQ of 10 to like wrestling. All they do is shoot up with steroids.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:32 am

Bob wrote:
I never did agree with the name change. Or wrestling you have to have a IQ of 10 to like wrestling. All they do is shoot up with steroids.

See? We can agree on something. All you have to do is have a position which makes sense! :D
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Lol MBG just tried to bait me into a fight. Did not work though.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Styfy deleted my post   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:17 pm

I made a comment on the thread about the Chiller channel rebrand where I asked; "What are they going to call it? Clyp, Crybs, etc" Basically just different VD's with the vowels replaced with y's, you know making fun of how they rebranded Scifi the Syphilis channel. Now the comment is gone.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:44 am

Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position

He keeps going around telling people what to do, and posting 'reminders' of the rules to people as if he's a mod. I get the feeling he's kissing @ss trying to get offered a mod position. I can put up with him as a poster, for the most part, but I really don't think i could stomach him as a mod. His acting like one is already annoying enough.

Last edited by eber322 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:32 pm

I don't pay much attention to him. As long as he does not become a mod for SGU I really do not care.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Pscard at it again. Sending me a PM telling me to remove a pic. Not gonna happen. He's going to have to go and be a little whinny b---- and try and get MBG to remove it. I'm tired of his cr@p.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:56 pm

What pic now? The same one?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Why do you think I do not visit the basement anymore. It used to be a cool place until it was wrecked. Me Walter and few others made the basement popular when it wasn't cool. Now it has turned into a 3 ring circus. Sad to because it was only about a dozen of us who used to hang there and BS with each other. I just cannot stand that place anymore.

It was really cool when you could hang out there and not have to worry about anything but now I hang out at SGU forum because Squall has put up a OT thread where you can discuss anything.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
What pic now? The same one?

From the Walking Dead thread. This pic was posted asking what the guy was whispering to the other guy...

Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 TheWalkinDead120610-thumb-550x385-52702

I replied by posting this pic...

Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 RW-TONGUE-EAR-024_RGB_FINAL

Sorry, but I don't see anything offensive about a pic of a guys tongue in some girls ear. I'm not going to be censored by a guy who isn't Muslim but still thinks all women should wears burkas and veils.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Well... that poo head couldn't get anybody at Styfy to pull the pic so he bitched to photobucket and they pulled it... Guess I'll just hotlink the original!!!
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Joined flicker and hosted it from there! Now he can b---- to them too.

Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 5243009514_cef147e506_m
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:30 pm

That's it. I can't stand that F---er pscard anymore. I've tried and tried to get along with him, but he's just a whiny little b----. Now he's got admin1 telling me to remove the picture. apparently, unlike photobucket, he couldn't get Flickr to remove it. What the hell kind of a person spends three days b----ing and complaining to people at three different web sites over a picture like this? Hell, it's not even on top page anymore, it's buried a page down. D@mn pictures no more offensive than a picture of people french kissing. I suppose a pic of people kissing with tongue is verboten as well. He's got to be king of the prudes.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:02 pm

You would think that 2 guys hugging each other would be ok with SyFy admins.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Well I see the little b---- got the picture removed. Guy needs a foot in his @ss.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:01 pm

I finally went to the SyFy forums today. I guess the last time I was there was in December. I know for me it's why go there anymore,all the shows I watched are gone and they don't even replay them on their daytime marathons.Gone are The Dresden Files The Invisible Man Firefly and Farescape.and so are the people who post in their forums.
As for MGB,I think she responded once to a post I made. Of course it was with her usual snark ,but I could deal with that. I just found it interesting that they allowed her to respond the way she does,talking down to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:07 pm

ford plasko wrote:
I finally went to the SyFy forums today. I guess the last time I was there was in December. I know for me it's why go there anymore,all the shows I watched are gone and they don't even replay them on their daytime marathons.Gone are The Dresden Files The Invisible Man Firefly and Farescape.and so are the people who post in their forums.
As for MGB,I think she responded once to a post I made. Of course it was with her usual snark ,but I could deal with that. I just found it interesting that they allowed her to respond the way she does,talking down to everyone.
I think that has turned a lot of people she has. She still snarks people off. I think a lot of people have just had enough. Even when I first posted this thread it still has gotten worse. Really scifi admin 1 needs to take a real hard look at her.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:27 am

SyFy forum fading even more. Hell anymore I have just as much traffic and I just run a crappy little forum.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:18 pm

I really don't go anywhere there except for the general thread, but yeah, that part at least is pretty dead.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Did you see what I did. I posted a website that Squall left up just to piss of MBG if I would have posted it just by itself she would have went crazy
Back to top Go down
AzaliaRazor

AzaliaRazor

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:21 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Did you see what I did. I posted a website that Squall left up just to piss of MBG if I would have posted it just by itself she would have went crazy

What thread?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:42 am

Graybrew1 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

What thread?
It's in the SGU Off topic chatter. People have posted political stuff but have kept it civil and light. They post everything there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Posts about the old Syfy Forums.
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next