Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

So I am trolling the Fox Forums.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

So I am trolling the Fox Forums.  Empty
PostSubject: So I am trolling the Fox Forums.    So I am trolling the Fox Forums.  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:21 pm

So I am just looking at the Fox forums and it is sad that no one could put aside partisanship on this day of 9/11 it is a sad day in America when you cannot put aside the political crap.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
2sage

2sage

So I am trolling the Fox Forums.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I am trolling the Fox Forums.    So I am trolling the Fox Forums.  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Paul Krugman, who calls himself the conscience of a liberal, wrote this on his blog at the New York Times

Quote :
What happened after 9/11 — and I think even people on the right know this, whether they admit it or not — was deeply shameful. The atrocity should have been a unifying event, but instead it became a wedge issue. Fake heroes like Bernie Kerik, Rudy Giuliani, and, yes, George W. Bush raced to cash in on the horror.

Later Krugman said this...

Quote :
The memory of 9/11 has been irrevocably poisoned; it has become an occasion for shame. And in its heart, the nation knows it.

This is what passes for civility on the left. Krugman is so enraged over the Iraqi war that he cannot even be civil in remembrance of the victims of 911.
Back to top Go down

So I am trolling the Fox Forums.
Page 1 of 1