Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Remember on SyFy when I said this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Remember on SyFy when I said this? Empty
PostSubject: Remember on SyFy when I said this?   Remember on SyFy when I said this? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:19 am

Remember on SyFy someone put up something about gay marriage? Then I said why couldn't a man marry 2 woman or more and I supported that? That very quest was asked twice to the white house spokes person and both time the question was ignored. The was question was asked where does the president stand on I know I am going to spell this wrong. Poligamy.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Remember on SyFy when I said this?   Remember on SyFy when I said this? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:17 pm

And why? If gay marriage is ok, why not polygamy? And why not animal sex? People claim that the animal is forced, but I've seen dogs and cats willingly have sex together, something tells me there are plenty of animals that would love to have sex with humans too. Why not? It's not hurting anybody, right?
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Remember on SyFy when I said this?   Remember on SyFy when I said this? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:38 am

eber322 wrote:
And why? If gay marriage is ok, why not polygamy? And why not animal sex? People claim that the animal is forced, but I've seen dogs and cats willingly have sex together, something tells me there are plenty of animals that would love to have sex with humans too. Why not? It's not hurting anybody, right?
Good points all, but the gay people always ignore/dispute the connection, even though it's obvious.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Remember on SyFy when I said this?   Remember on SyFy when I said this? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Shush, all of you. Don't you know it's rude to ask these folks to actually use logical thought rather than emotionalism?
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Remember on SyFy when I said this?   Remember on SyFy when I said this? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Annoyed wrote:
Shush, all of you. Don't you know it's rude to ask these folks to actually use logical thought rather than emotionalism?
It's usually emotionalism I encounter in my discussions with them. They almost always ignore anything that hurts their position or proves they're wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember on SyFy when I said this?   Remember on SyFy when I said this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember on SyFy when I said this?
Page 1 of 1