Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Posts about the old Syfy Forums.

Go down 
+10
Skycastle
nerdatnight
Tuck
Scraper101
madskillz
frickaline
AzaliaRazor
Annoyed
ford plasko
TRUE LIBERTY
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Ya we want to watch Lindsey Lohan.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Ya we want to watch Lindsey Lohan.
Only in America can a skank get paid a million dollars to do what a skank will do for free after a few beers.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:13 pm

madskillz wrote:

There are many networks like Disney, ABC Family etc that cater to the minority who want to see only their 1950's morality.

So, just watch them.

And there you have it exactly backwards. The 3% minority should be limited to one or two channels, not everybody else. That's if you believe they should be on at all. Heck there are more people who have sex with inanimate objects then are gay, guess they'll take over all of tv next forcing the majority to watch the perversion of their ten percent. Shouldn't be on tv at all, and if they are it should be limited to pay per view channels only. And they should stop taking over normal shows, books, etc. Keep your perverse sexual choices to yourself, whatever they are.

BTW ABC Family has more gays then any other channel. Like I said before, it starts with brainwashing and converting the kids.
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:11 am

eber322 wrote:
madskillz wrote:

There are many networks like Disney, ABC Family etc that cater to the minority who want to see only their 1950's morality.

So, just watch them.

And there you have it exactly backwards. The 3% minority should be limited to one or two channels, not everybody else. That's if you believe they should be on at all. Heck there are more people who have sex with inanimate objects then are gay, guess they'll take over all of tv next forcing the majority to watch the perversion of their ten percent. Shouldn't be on tv at all, and if they are it should be limited to pay per view channels only. And they should stop taking over normal shows, books, etc. Keep your perverse sexual choices to yourself, whatever they are.

BTW ABC Family has more gays then any other channel. Like I said before, it starts with brainwashing and converting the kids.

Tis you who have it backwards. In fact over 50 percent of the population supports gay marriage. And there is a huge difference in support based on age. Those who are 21 and younger overwhelmingly support it, and those over 65 don't. Since younger people are a more sought after demographic because they purchase more, the 18-49 demographic are what determines what is on t.v.

I didn't know ABC Family had that, btw.

However, it is obvious that you are some sort of paranoid individual since you believe in so many conspiracies, based on this and other posts. You can't even see you have it backwards. Since something like 80 percent of people under 21 support gay marriage, thats why ABC Family shows gay people.

There are no black helicopters coming. Obama is not cancelling the elections.
There is no conspiracy to turn people gay, etc.

Hey, listen. I understand. If you lived in the year 1900 you would be demanding that Irish people not be allowed to work with you. That Catholics couldn't be loyal Americans since their allegiance was to the Pope.
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:13 am

Tis you who have it backwards. In fact over 50 percent of the population supports gay marriage. And there is a huge difference in support based on age. Those who are 21 and younger overwhelmingly support it, and those over 65 don't. Every year as older people pass away and younger ones reach maturity the 50 percent support number will go up dramatically. Since younger people are a more sought after demographic because they purchase more, the 18-49 demographic are what determines what is on t.v.

However, it is obvious that you are some sort of paranoid individual since you believe in so many conspiracies, based on this and other posts. You can't even see you have it backwards. Since something like 80 percent of people under 21 support gay marriage, thats why ABC Family shows gay people.

Hey, listen. I understand. If you lived in the year 1900 you would be demanding that Irish people not be allowed to work with you. That Catholics couldn't be loyal Americans since their allegiance was to the Pope.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:06 am

madskillz wrote:
Tis you who have it backwards. In fact over 50 percent of the population supports gay marriage. And there is a huge difference in support based on age. Those who are 21 and younger overwhelmingly support it, and those over 65 don't. Every year as older people pass away and younger ones reach maturity the 50 percent support number will go up dramatically. Since younger people are a more sought after demographic because they purchase more, the 18-49 demographic are what determines what is on t.v.

This is my take on gay marriage. I don't care if over 50 percent approves of it. It should be up to each state period. Federal government has no business in this.
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:20 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
madskillz wrote:

This is my take on gay marriage. I don't care if over 50 percent approves of it. It should be up to each state period. Federal government has no business in this.

That is not the issue here. The issue is that a person wants to censor all of television based on his own minority viewpoint.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Gay marriage isn't the issue. Support of gays rights isn't the issue. The issue is that deviant sexual acts don't belong on tv. And of course younger people are more accepting of it, that is half the gay agenda.

First half, slowly introduce gays and their lifestyle onto tv just enough to annoy the masses without causing them to cry out in protest. As they become "used to" this level, then you increase it a little more. End goal? Hardcore gay butt sex on tv. This all started about thirty years ago. Now we are right at the end goal, only thing missing is the close up of the penetration.

Second half, do a run around parents and their morals. This is done by brainwashing children in school, especially young kids who aren't even at a sexual age, into accepting the homosexual lifestyle and thinking it is normal and that they themselves may be gay, and that's ok. The schools do this usually without even telling the parents that they are doing it. The schools further tell kids that if their parents say it's wrong, then their parents are "bad people" and they (the parents) are wrong. This has been going on for at least twenty years. Pre-pubescent kids are taught about gays, how gay sex works, and that they themselves may be gay. This takes kids who shouldn't be thinking about sex at all and gets them thinking about gay sex. This causes confusion and leads some to decide they are gay. It leads many more to accept the lifestyle choice without question, even when their parents say otherwise.

This is the same d@mn thing the Nazi's did with the Nazi Youth. Tell them things opposed to their parents teachings and getting them to rebel against their parents if they say different. Schools have preschool kids going home and calling their parents homophobes and tattling to their teachers about what their folks said.

So of course young kids are more in support, that is goal. Desensitize the public by slowly introducing gay lifestyle then increasing to constant, like it is now. And co opt the kids into a brainwashed acceptance and joining.

Quote :
That is not the issue here. The issue is that a person wants to censor all of television based on his own minority viewpoint.

And if the liberals were to side with me and the other who feel the same way (which is far more than 3% of the population) then they'd start slowly introducing those beliefs via media and brainwashing kids to believe the same way, regardless of what those kids parents want. Just like they did when they helped the gay minority uncensor all of television based on their own minority viewpoint.

But thanks for proving that the gay agenda does exist and that it is working by pointing out younger people accept it more than older people.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:09 pm

madskillz wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
madskillz wrote:

I see your point. There is a variety of channels don't like whats on it then turn it.
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:12 pm

quote]I see your point. There is a variety of channels don't like whats on it then turn it. [/quote]

Well, duh :)

Clearly the points made by eber322 really can't be taken as logical thoughts. His reasoning that being gay is unnatural because they don't have babies is right out of the evangelical cookbook. Of course, anyone who has any independent thoughts would immediately point out that many hetero married couples choose not to have kids. Are they unnatural? Or, if a married couple have sex using birth control are they perverts as eber322's logic would make them? No.

Hey, I have no problem with eber322's hatred of gays. Nor do I have a problem with his adoption of hateful falsehoods and paranoid thinking about gays. Nor the fact that he apparently has convinced himself his hatred is not hatred because its justified by his own thinking. It's America and he is entitled to his feelings and his free speech.

However, I for one, and apparently a few hundred million like me, won't let a minority of haters try to dictate morality or even what is shown on televison.

Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:19 am

No, you're the one who is full of hatred. You resort to the standard and only retort a liberal has. "You're a ________.", fill in the blank racist, bigot, sexist, etc. Almost always baseless but used anyway because it's the worst insult you can think of. Just like when you personally were calling people here "Tea baggers", a homosexual slur. You who puts himself out as a homosexual champion resorts to calling people fags.

But you're part of the liberal agenda. That agenda seeks to raise up all things bad, while at the same time lowering all things good. Liberals seek a world where nothing is good or bad. Where no action has any more value, or less, than any other.

And I'm done talking to you. You pervert and twist everything I say. You put words in my mouth and call me names. You falsely accuse me. Talking to you is a waste of breath and time. Yet I still don't want you dead, as I'm sure you'll say next when you claim I must hate you.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:22 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I see your point. There is a variety of channels don't like whats on it then turn it.

If only it wasn't on all channels. Oh, I could be reduced to watching the religious channel, old rerun dedicated channels, the weather channel etc. But as far as any channel that deals in current entertainment, there are none that haven't been taken over.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:28 am

I honestly could care less about people being portrayed as gay or not on the t.v. What bothers me is the agenda they are using to try and make it mainstream and flooding the air waves that the gay population is just as abundant as the spanish, black, white, etc, community. Instead of using it to add to a story in a smart way they just shove it in there like there saying here it is accept it dammit! And this is was you get with a hollywood full of liberals, crappy t.v. and people watching less of it with more of a personal agenda instead of a good story to tell.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:49 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
I honestly could care less about people being portrayed as gay or not on the t.v. What bothers me is the agenda they are using to try and make it mainstream and flooding the air waves that the gay population is just as abundant as the spanish, black, white, etc, community. Instead of using it to add to a story in a smart way they just shove it in there like there saying here it is accept it dammit! And this is was you get with a hollywood full of liberals, crappy t.v. and people watching less of it with more of a personal agenda instead of a good story to tell.
The gay recruiting on TV is what I don't like.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Clearly the points made by eber322 really can't be taken as logical thoughts. His reasoning that being gay is unnatural because they don't have babies is right out of the evangelical cookbook.
WTF does babies got to do with it. Think of what you sticking your member into. Last nights dinner is coming through. That just ain't right in any book. Oh and don't give me the "well Brazilian Three Toed Sloths do it",cause I think we can aim a little higher than being just like the animals.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: SyFy.com is one ROTTEN website!   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:01 pm

SyFy.com is one ROTTEN website!

Their degenerate administrator, scifiadmin1, just banned me from posting because I complained about the lesbianism which was recently barfed into Sanctuary, then complained when a rotten "moderator" deleted my posts.

Freedom of speech is dead on that website.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:23 pm

admin1 sucks, as do all the mods and admins except maybe... I'm drawing a blank on his name, he uses Brian from Family Guy as his pic.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

eber322 wrote:
admin1 sucks, as do all the mods and admins except maybe... I'm drawing a blank on his name, he uses Brian from Family Guy as his pic.
squall
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Why do you think they have not traffic anymore. It was nothing to see 200 people on at one time. Now with just my 33 members I get more traffic.

Why because I am not anal jerk.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
eber322 wrote:
squall

Yeah! That's the one.
Back to top Go down
Scraper101

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 am

madskillz wrote:

Really then name one state that had voted in in. Every time it has come up for a vote by the people of a state, it has been defeated. The only states that have it legal have been instated by Judges not the voters.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:40 pm

My question to squall28:
"Are you the one who deleted my posts on Monsoon?"

His reply:
Sent Yesterday, 08:04 AM
Hi,

No, but it does not really matter because all the mods agree with the mods decision. This is not a place to discuss the views on homesexualty. This is a "Sanctuary" forum for "Sanctuary" topics.

Best,

Squall28
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:43 pm

My reply to squall28:

Sent Today, 10:56 AM
Then all the mods are wrong.

Since this is a "Sanctuary" forum for "Sanctuary" topics, and "Sanctuary" has introduced homosexuality into the show, then homosexuality is a legitimate topic of discussion. That's simple common sense.

Just because moderators don't like certain topics is no reason to forbid them. That isn't fair - it's unreasonable censorship.

You really don't understand that?

-- no response from him yet --
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Well, a couple of years ago they were reairing episodes of Lost a week after they were on network. I posted this vid clip...

Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 Katecrawl5ui...

and said it was the best part of the episode. They yanked it and said it was inappropriate... I asked, "How can it be inappropriate if you aired it on your channel?". Their response was that the website is PG13, the channel isn't so some things from the channel aren't appropriate for the website.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:35 pm

eber322 wrote:
Well, a couple of years ago they were reairing episodes of Lost a week after they were on network. I posted this vid clip...

Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 Katecrawl5ui...

and said it was the best part of the episode. They yanked it and said it was inappropriate... I asked, "How can it be inappropriate if you aired it on your channel?". Their response was that the website is PG13, the channel isn't so some things from the channel aren't appropriate for the website.
Wait a minute. Lost is not even PG 13 if I am not mistaken Lost was TV 13 or something like that. Hold let me see if I can look it up. Yep it was TV 14 which is not PG13.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posts about the old Syfy Forums.   Posts about the old Syfy Forums. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Posts about the old Syfy Forums.
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next