Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

So I was stirring the pot today.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

So I was stirring the pot today.  Empty
PostSubject: So I was stirring the pot today.    So I was stirring the pot today.  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:49 pm

I was on Fox News website on the Trump Obama story and posted the link on Obama. We managed to get 51 guests online at one time a record. However no one actually signed up on the site but still that is impressive for stirring the pot.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: So I was stirring the pot today.    So I was stirring the pot today.  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Yeah I got your email saying we had 20 guests. I must not have received it very soon after you sent it though, cause when I came and checked there were two guests. lol.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: So I was stirring the pot today.    So I was stirring the pot today.  EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Nice to see the traffic. Don't know why no one jumps into the mix. Were definitely not a hostile group. Some political websites I visit are just down right nasty and have seen threats to people. With no action taken by the moderators.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So I was stirring the pot today.    So I was stirring the pot today.  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:35 pm

eber322 wrote:
Yeah I got your email saying we had 20 guests. I must not have received it very soon after you sent it though, cause when I came and checked there were two guests. lol.
It got up to 51 which was funny I love stirring the pot. Looks like one person replied but don't expect them back.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: So I was stirring the pot today.    So I was stirring the pot today.  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 pm

I don't get it, This site you can get a real open and intellectual (hope I didn't offend anyone with that last curse word, LOL) discussion going without worrying about getting flamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was stirring the pot today.    So I was stirring the pot today.  Empty

Back to top Go down

So I was stirring the pot today.
Page 1 of 1