Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

What a 100 dollars gets you today.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

What a 100 dollars gets you today.  Empty
PostSubject: What a 100 dollars gets you today.    What a 100 dollars gets you today.  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:44 pm

A 100 dollars today will get me 1 tank of gas for my Chevy Cobalt and One tank of gas for my Chevy Silverado. What did 100 dollars get me in the 80s? 9 tanks of gas for my Cobalt or 5 tanks of gas for my Silverado. Want to know why the economy is screwed look no further then that.

Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: What a 100 dollars gets you today.    What a 100 dollars gets you today.  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:38 pm

At least the vehicles I own now get better gas mileage. It's the grocery store that keeps taking our money. That and insurances. They keep going up and I have to keep dropping them. And really I have been making more money this year than I have in a while.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: What a 100 dollars gets you today.    What a 100 dollars gets you today.  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:27 pm

The cost of energy is like a regulator valve on our economy. If you think about it, I think every recession since 1973 was triggered by energy cost spikes. It's so transparent these days, It's a wonder more people aren't aware of it. The minute our economy starts to tick upwards, gasoline costs start heading up, stifling any possible recovery.

We need to remove the hand that is operating that regulator valve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a 100 dollars gets you today.    What a 100 dollars gets you today.  Empty

Back to top Go down

What a 100 dollars gets you today.
Page 1 of 1