Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Whats up with Hulu today!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Whats up with Hulu today!! Empty
PostSubject: Whats up with Hulu today!!   Whats up with Hulu today!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Come home after a 14 hour work day and want to watch stargate universe and its no where to be found. This really puts me in a grumpy mood.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with Hulu today!!   Whats up with Hulu today!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 pm

DVR my friend DVR
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with Hulu today!!   Whats up with Hulu today!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:53 pm

99.99 percent of the time dont need it when I can find it on hulu. Plus we just dont need another expense in the house. But have to admit I was one the people who really hated the show in the begining and now have grown to really like it. I just really wish they would kill off that political liberal two faced *****. Cant think of her name right now. All day I was looking forward to that show.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with Hulu today!!   Whats up with Hulu today!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Wray.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with Hulu today!!   Whats up with Hulu today!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:32 pm

I believe that they started delaying airdate to Hulu/streaming by 1 month.
I did see it. You may not be pleased by developments.

As far as DVR's and the costs thereof, if you're at all technically inclined, you might consider http://www.mythtv.org/
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with Hulu today!!   Whats up with Hulu today!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Okay it looks interesting but do you need to hook your computer to your t.v. for this to work somehow?

So they are not going to show SCI FI shows for a month on hulu now? Well I hardly watch sci fi on t.v. anymore. I guess im completely done with sci fi.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with Hulu today!!   Whats up with Hulu today!! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 2:20 am

ssvs04 wrote:
Okay it looks interesting but do you need to hook your computer to your t.v. for this to work somehow?

Yes, but there's more to it than that. Windows is removed from the computer, (or never installed) and instead, Linux is installed. You need a graphics card with an output format that your TV can accept, such as HDMI, or even VGA if you're satisfied with SD. You also need some sort of TV tuner card, or input device.

MythTV software then installs into Linux.

There is even a version of Ubuntu Linux dedicated to MythTV, http://www.mythbuntu.org/
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with Hulu today!!   Whats up with Hulu today!! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:56 am

Whoa! Ya thats a little to much for me.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with Hulu today!!   Whats up with Hulu today!! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:37 pm

I'm sure you could probably also partition your hard drive, or install a second hard drive to run Linux.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with Hulu today!!   Whats up with Hulu today!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up with Hulu today!!
Page 1 of 1