Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Went to see Atlas Shrugged today.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Went to see Atlas Shrugged today. Empty
PostSubject: Went to see Atlas Shrugged today.   Went to see Atlas Shrugged today. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Now only one theatre in Orlando was playing the movie and we had to drive 27 miles to get to it. Now I had never read the book. And picked up a copy in December to read it after finishing my stack of founding fathers books I had bought. So going to see the movie I really didnt know what to expect. Ayn Rand really did see the future of today so, so clearly. I mean its todays world and politicians so exacting that its haunting. I cant wait to see part 2 and will probably start reading the book before it comes out.

The question shouldnt be who is John Galt? It should be how do I find John Galt and join him?
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Atlas Shrugged today.   Went to see Atlas Shrugged today. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:41 pm

So how was it?
I read the book back in the 80's. It was given to me by what was suppose to be my future Father In-Law.He was all into all kinds of conspiracy theories so I think I never really took the book to heart and don't remember much of it.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Atlas Shrugged today.   Went to see Atlas Shrugged today. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Sorry if I wasn't clear it was fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Atlas Shrugged today.   Went to see Atlas Shrugged today. Empty

Back to top Go down

Went to see Atlas Shrugged today.
Page 1 of 1