Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

The Trump Presidency

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit

Bandit

The Trump Presidency Empty
PostSubject: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Winning the election is one thing. What needs to done is quite another. Or in our current situation, a few "others".

The fact both houses of Congress are now run by republicans works against Trump. They simply hate him. He will never get any of his agenda past either house, if it does not go along with their own.

His staff and Cabinet, present another major hurdle. He knows none of the players or who is trustworthy. I hope he starts tapping resources Obama threw under the bus the last 8 years. Perhaps start with Mike Flynn and Chuck Hagel.

And of course, his agenda. Everybody knows he never really had one. Sure, he knows whats broken, but no idea where to start to fix it. Obama has had 8 years to do as much damage as he could, and did so.

We didn't do him any "favors" by electing him. But he knows business as well as finance and management. That was enough to get my vote.

There's 70 or so days, before we throw his butt into the "fire". Better get busy. Because unlike any other President in my lifetime, everybody will be watching.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 10:14 am

Awesome pick with Mike! Sadly, Chuck flat out refuses to return to Government Service, not that anyone can blame him.

I'm not at all happy about mad dog Mattis as SECDEF.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:11 am

It's done. Trump WILL be the next POTUS.

I wish the media would just give him a chance. But they won't.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 1:14 pm

I voted Trump because I like his "build a wall" and "deport the illegal aliens" positions, and to keep that crawling cancer Hellary out of office.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 2:32 pm

So much for Obama promising a smooth transition. Pissing off the world is NOT helping. And nobody buys into Russia hacking us either. I'll believe it when Trump says it's true.

I'm of the mind, IF it was true, we would have called back all of our envoys and Ambassador, but he (Obama) did not.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:36 pm

Very perplexing, to say the least. If Trump believes it was in fact Russia (Putin) behind the hacking, why leave our people there? And why believe they did hack the DNC but not his own personal records? In the political arena, Trump is unknown. So there are no records easily available to the Russians, outside of hacking, to get some. Financial, medical, business, real estate, and a host of other personal records are available if they know where to look (hack).
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 5:48 pm

Yeah, I don't buy it either. The Dems just wanted some way to attack Trump and they used that lil bit of blcrp.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 1:33 pm

I'm fine thus far, with everything Trump has done, or at least tried to do. The media and Democrats were trying so hard to prove there's something "fishy" with Putin and Trump. But gosh, Trump just proved to the world, he is no puppet of Russia. The only "fishy" thing going on, is their still trying to find something.

As for the missile attack, kudos to him for it. Assad and Russia had it coming. And Russia can say whatever Putin wants. This time, they were warned to leave before the missiles hit. Next time, I doubt Trump will be so nice.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Bandit wrote:
I'm fine thus far, with everything Trump has done, or at least tried to do. The media and Democrats were trying so hard to prove there's something "fishy" with Putin and Trump. But gosh, Trump just proved to the world, he is no puppet of Russia. The only "fishy" thing going on, is their still trying to find something.

As for the missile attack, kudos to him for it. Assad and Russia had it coming. And Russia can say whatever Putin wants. This time, they were warned to leave before the missiles hit. Next time, I doubt Trump will be so nice.
More evidence of Obama surveillance than there is of collusion.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

We already know Obama was using both PRISM and MAINWAY through the NSA. So don't try to tell me Trump wasn't "wiretapped". I care less what Comey has to say. The NSA does not answer to the FBI.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyMon May 22, 2017 4:32 pm

I'm totally pleased with what Trump has done so far with overseas leaders. To date:

China
Russia
Japan
Saudi Arabia
Israel

and the list is growing as I post.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyMon May 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

We already know Obama was using both PRISM and MAINWAY through the NSA. So don't try to tell me Trump wasn't "wiretapped". I care less what Comey has to say. The NSA does not answer to the FBI.
Agreed Obama used third parties to spy on Trump. The Patriot Act has come back to bite the republicans. It was only a matter of time before the democrats abused it.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyMon May 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Bandit wrote:
I'm totally pleased with what Trump has done so far with overseas leaders. To date:

China
Russia
Japan
Saudi Arabia
Israel

and the list is growing as I post.
Same here I like what he has done so far. People are starting to tune out the left.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 1:20 pm

I'm so freaking tired about hearing "alleged" collusion between Trump and Putin. Where is this "overwhelming evidence" they speak of? The simple fact is, there isn't any. That's why they are still looking. Had Trump in fact done ANYTHING criminal, we'd know it by now.

As for Europe, Merkel is right. It's long past the time that Europe stand up by themselves. For decades, the US, UK, and Canada had military exercises called Reforger in Germany. This was to show how fast we could get there. But guess who never participated? Germany, France, Italy and Spain. The US alone has spent TRILLIONS of dollars over that time. Yes, that's with a "T". Enough already. Secure your own borders, and spend your own money doing so. It doesn't mean we still won't come if they are invaded. It just means they need to start doing the work, and spending the money on defense. STOP DEPENDING ON EVERYONE ELSE!

Comey was fired for a simple reason. He was derelict in performing the duties for which he was hired. Let me be clear on this. Comey was the "Top Cop" in the US. LE (Law Enforcement) are NOT politicians. But Comey went there.

***Opinion***

Comey messed up by NOT pressing criminal charges against Clinton, as well as her staff involved in destroying evidence. The FBI discovered the evidence right from the start. That alone obviously showed Comey was playing in politics. What he did before the election proved it. Then after realizing he compromised himself, he went after Trump. Now he's playing partisan politics.

***End opinion***

So he was fired. Did Trump ask him to drop the investigation? I think he likely did. After all, in all this time, Comey still had nothing, not to mention who is running LE if the FBI is all tied up chasing "Russian" ghosts involved with Trump?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

I totally agree. Comey is in big deep
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Bandit wrote:
I'm so freaking tired about hearing "alleged" collusion between Trump and Putin. Where is this "overwhelming evidence" they speak of? The simple fact is, there isn't any. That's why they are still looking. Had Trump in fact done ANYTHING criminal, we'd know it by now.

As for Europe, Merkel is right. It's long past the time that Europe stand up by themselves. For decades, the US, UK, and Canada had military exercises called Reforger in Germany. This was to show how fast we could get there. But guess who never participated? Germany, France, Italy and Spain. The US alone has spent TRILLIONS of dollars over that time. Yes, that's with a "T". Enough already. Secure your own borders, and spend your own money doing so. It doesn't mean we still won't come if they are invaded. It just means they need to start doing the work, and spending the money on defense. STOP DEPENDING ON EVERYONE ELSE!

Comey was fired for a simple reason. He was derelict in performing the duties for which he was hired. Let me be clear on this. Comey was the "Top Cop" in the US. LE (Law Enforcement) are NOT politicians. But Comey went there.

***Opinion***

Comey messed up by NOT pressing criminal charges against Clinton, as well as her staff involved in destroying evidence. The FBI discovered the evidence right from the start. That alone obviously showed Comey was playing in politics. What he did before the election proved it. Then after realizing he compromised himself, he went after Trump. Now he's playing partisan politics.

***End opinion***

So he was fired. Did Trump ask him to drop the investigation? I think he likely did. After all, in all this time, Comey still had nothing, not to mention who is running LE if the FBI is all tied up chasing "Russian" ghosts involved with Trump?
Agree on all points. You cannot tell me that the news media alone would not have uncovered something. Did you see the John Sanunu interview on CNN. He tore the CNN reporter up. It was classic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUD003UyCQ
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Agree on all points. You cannot tell me that the news media alone would not have uncovered something. Did you see the John Sanunu interview on CNN. He tore the CNN reporter up. It was classic.

Yes, I saw it. CNN was stupid to let her do the interview. She was out of her league and way outclassed. The video was the result. Not only did CNN lose credibility, so did the woman that did the interview. That's what I have been complaining about for years now. I don't need the media to tell me what to think. Don't waste my time with rumors and innuendo, calling it "News". Just give me the hard PROVEN facts.

As for Comey, the facts speak for themselves. He was a registered Republican most of his life. After the fiasco with Clinton and Trump winning, he changed his affiliation to Independent, then went after Trump.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 5:17 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Agree on all points. You cannot tell me that the news media alone would not have uncovered something. Did you see the John Sanunu interview on CNN. He tore the CNN reporter up. It was classic.
OH ya. Comey covered for her. His credibility is shot. I just wonder if he will back out or not. The first question should be. You told congress that unmasking was rare. Now we find out not only did it happen frequently you shared classified information with third parties. Which third party was it and why did you lie to us about unmasking?

Yes, I saw it. CNN was stupid to let her do the interview. She was out of her league and way outclassed. The video was the result. Not only did CNN lose credibility, so did the woman that did the interview. That's what I have been complaining about for years now. I don't need the media to tell me what to think. Don't waste my time with rumors and innuendo, calling it "News". Just give me the hard PROVEN facts.

As for Comey, the facts speak for themselves. He was a registered Republican most of his life. After the fiasco with Clinton and Trump winning, he changed his affiliation to Independent, then went after Trump.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
OH ya. Comey covered for her. His credibility is shot. I just wonder if he will back out or not. The first question should be. You told congress that unmasking was rare. Now we find out not only did it happen frequently you shared classified information with third parties. Which third party was it and why did you lie to us about unmasking?

I agree, his credibility was shot when he refused to press charges against Clinton. However, I also do not think this committee cares less about anything but evidence against Trump proving collusion with the Russians. Second to that was did Trump actually do anything to impede the investigation, other than ask Comey to stop directly.

But is Trump claiming "Executive Privilege" or trying to otherwise stop Comey from testifying?

No.

So that leaves me with what will Comey say? Simply put, I COULD CARE LESS. Clearly Trump doesn't either. Comey has nothing. So as far as I'm concerned, it's just theatrics.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 11:01 am

So the Comey hearings are over. What did we learn. Comey was a leaker. Trump was not under investigation. Trump did not obstruct justice. Lynch did try and obstruct justice.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 1:53 pm

As I said, they (Congress) won't let this go. Now it's obstruction, despite the fact everybody already testified that he didn't.

From the FBI, CIA, NSA, and DIA:

Was Trump ever under investigation?
No.

Did Trump try to obstruct the investigation?
No.

Did Trump try to impede the investigation?
No.

Did Trump try to pressure you to stop the investigation?
No.

So now they are going to investigate Trump himself, like this is something new. It's obvious to me, they learned nothing from previous lessons. All this will do, is cost them their seat when elections come around again.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 3:54 am

Ok MSM. Why did Trump thank China for trying with North Korea? Simple answer. Every media outlet except those pro-Democratic party (CNN) explained it months ago. China met with Trump in Florida, without all the usual BS in DC. No media, no Cabinet. Not even the VP. From what was known, the President and First Lady of China had the time of their lives. It wasn't the usual BS they got with Obama in the White House. Instead, they stayed in the Executive Suite at Trumps resort. Instead of touring DC and the White House grounds, Melania took the First Lady of China touring Florida and even stopped at a Elementary school, where one of the 5th grade classes sang a song for her in Chinese.

When Trump returned to DC, and Xi and his wife to China, Trump said China would help. What happened? No sooner than Xi got back to China, China sent a message to North Korea to stop the missile launches, or they would cut off their oil. They launched another anyway. So China shut off the oil supply.

But then, a month later North Korea launches another missile only this time it lands off the coast of Russia. That sent a message to both Russia and China, that they are well within range.

So Trump tells China "thanks for trying".
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 3:08 pm

I'm glad the Supreme Court agreed with Trump on the Muslim ban, at least part way. So if you're from Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan or Yemen and have no real reason to be in the U.S. then don't bother trying, because we won't let you in.

And for those that love "all Muslims/Islam", look at what ISIS is now doing in the Philippines.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 pm

So what kind of health care are we going to get. You all know we are heading to Single Payer right.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
So what kind of health care are we going to get. You all know we are heading to Single Payer right.

To tough to call. Obamacare was a nightmare. But now we are playing partisan politics, and regardless the result, the people still get screwed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next