Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit

Bandit

Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton Empty
PostSubject: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:26 pm

I know it's still early, but that's what I see at this time.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:39 pm

Unless Clinton can govern in a jail cell it will not be her. I know everyone says she is going to get away with it but here are some reasons why she wont.
1. She kept emails on a illegal server.

2. She was correct when she said no email was marked classified government does not mark emails classified they mark them Confidential Secret and Top Secret.

3. Even if they were not marked with a classification at the time they were produced they were after words and it was her responsibility to store them properly and report to the proper authorities.

4. After she was let go from the State Department she lost her security clearance two years after she left. She was in receipt of Top Secret information.

5. She let unauthorized people who had access to those secret emails who had no security clearance.
6. She lied to the FBI.
No way this administration can look the other way. If they do Obama will be the most corrupt president ever and he does not want that to be in his legacy.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:59 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Unless Clinton can govern in a jail cell it will not be her. I know everyone says she is going to get away with it but here are some reasons why she wont.
1. She kept emails on a illegal server.

2. She was correct when she said no email was marked classified government does not mark emails classified they mark them Confidential Secret and Top Secret.

3. Even if they were not marked with a classification at the time they were produced they were after words and it was her responsibility to store them properly and report to the proper authorities.

4. After she was let go from the State Department she lost her security clearance two years after she left. She was in receipt of Top Secret information.

5. She let unauthorized people who had access to those secret emails who had no security clearance.
6. She lied to the FBI.
No way this administration can look the other way. If they do Obama will be the most corrupt president ever and he does not want that to be in his legacy.

All complete garbage. She has already been cleared of any illegal/criminal activities.

As for the classified information, you have it all wrong. We use NIPRnet for unclassified, SIPRnet for Secret and JWICS for Top Secret. Only NIPRnet can access the civilian Internet. SIPRnet cannot nor can JWICS. Neither can access NIPRnet either, nor can NIPRnet access the other two networks. There's a great deal more involved, but it just isn't possible for her to have sent classified information to her yahoo account, directly from the source.

What I found odd, was that they classified 22 E-mails Top Secret AFTER she agreed to make them public. Then she got called to the WH. I suspect there was extremely sensitive information that Obama considered "privileged" in them, when there should not have been. Still not illegal.

My last point, is Obama is notorious for throwing his cabinet members under the bus. Those he has not quit. He protects NOBODY but himself.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:59 pm

Who cleared her? source it. Because one thing working in government there is always a work around. No matter what. But even if Obama did classify them secret after they were sent it is still her responsibility to secure them and give them to the proper authorities. If she was cleared it would be plastered all over CNN. I suspect though she is being investigated now on corruption charges.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:59 pm

You want me to source news almost a year old? Too funny. Try looking it up yourself, or keeping up with what's happening.

As for classified, it was NOT classified when she left office in February 2013. Saying it should have been, is not the same thing. Not even she knows what exactly they are talking about, because she no longer has access or a need to know. She doesn't even have the server. The FBI does.

And no she isn't being investigated for corruption. This also was in the news. The Clinton Foundation is, and specifically a woman named Huma Abedin.

Bottom line, is she has yet to be indicted for anything. Nor has anybody associated with her. After this, I'm sure something else will pop up.

I'm tired of hearing wild accusations. Obama should have had 1/10th the scrutiny Clinton has. If so, he never would have made it to the WH.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 6:08 am

Try looking it up yourself is a liberals answer to I made a statement and cannot prove it.
I am retired military if I have something in my possession that was not classified at the time of my retirement and all of sudden the government says it is classified it is my responsibility to secure that material and to turn it over to the proper authorities. Just because she left office does not mean she can shirk her responsibilities.
Yes the Clinton foundation is and who runs the Clinton foundation? She her husband and daughter. What you think the foundation will go to jail for corruption. Come on Bandit you have to be smarter than that.
Of course she has not be indicted yet. They are not even done with the investigation yet. The report has not even been sent to the DOJ yet.
Agreed Obama never was scrutinized.
As far as the servers being in the FBI possession. Yes after they subpoenaed them she did not turn them over willingly.
As far as her being cleared a year ago. Benghazi was never a criminal investigation it was a fact finding investigation into what happened at Benghazi and who was responsible. You must be talking about the house report that the democrats released on Benghazi. Benghazi and the emails are two separate investigations.

Last edited by Pissedoffvulcan on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 6:17 am

1. Mishandling Classified Information

Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f) of the federal code make it unlawful to send of store classified information on personal email. Casey Harper at The Daily Caller delved into this angle:

“‘By using a private email system, Secretary Clinton violated the Federal Records Act and the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual regarding records management, and worse, could have left classified and top secret documents vulnerable to cyber attack,’ Cause of Action Executive Director Dan Epstein said in an email to reporters.

‘This is an egregious violation of the law, and if it were anyone else, they could be facing fines and criminal prosecution.’”

Harper goes on to point out that multiple violations of this law have been enforced recently, including in 1999, when former CIA Director John M. Deutch’s security clearance was suspended for using his personal email to send classified information.

Additionally, this past week, Gen. David Patraeus pleaded guilty for mishandling classified information by using a Gmail account instead of his official government email.
2. Violation of The 2009 Federal Records Act

Section 1236.22 of the 2009 National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements states that:

“Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record keeping system.”

According to the original story on Clinton’s emails published in The New York Times:

“Federal regulations, since 2009, have required that all emails be preserved as part of an agency’s record-keeping system. In Mrs. Clinton’s case, her emails were kept on her personal account and her staff took no steps to have them preserved as part of State Department record.

In response to a State Department request, Mrs. Clinton’s advisers, late last year, reviewed her account and decided which emails to turn over to the State Department.”

The fact that the State Department combs through the 55,000 pages of emails sent on Clinton’s private email account seems to verify that at least some of the emails Clinton sent contained classified information.
3. Violation of the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)

Veterans for a Strong America has filed a lawsuit against the State Department over potential violations of FOIA. Joel Arends, chairman of the non-profit group, explained to the Washington Examiner that their FOIA request over the Benghazi affair specifically asked for any personal email accounts Secretary Clinton may have used:

“‘At this point in time, I think we’re the only ones that specifically asked for both her personal and government email and phone logs,’ Arends said of his group’s Benghazi-related request.”

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell believes that the use of a personal emails server appears to be a preemptive move, specifically designed to circumvent FOIA:

“‘Hillary Clinton’s system was designed to defy Freedom of Information Act requests, which is designed to defy the law.'”

Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 6:23 am

Oh and one last thing the 22 emails she said she would make public. I would do the same thing. Because I know the government would not release them so this is a brilliant political move on her part because people will eat it up. Even she knows they will not be released because they could be plans to the latest nuclear Air Craft Carrier and I would still say release them.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 11:32 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Try looking it up yourself is a liberals answer to I made a statement and cannot prove it.

Don't give me any of your liberal or conservative BS. Post facts or remain silent. You have nothing but wild accusations that still are not founded.

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Come on Bandit you have to be smarter than that.

Really? You of any member here should not be telling anybody they "have to be smarter".

I leave you with what I originally posted in starting this thread. Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:37 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Don't give me any of your liberal or conservative BS. Post facts or remain silent. You have nothing but wild accusations that still are not founded.

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Come on Bandit you have to be smarter than that.

Really? You of any member here should not be telling anybody they "have to be smarter".

I leave you with what I originally posted in starting this thread. Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton.
One I looked it up and cannot find a thing on it. Only thing I found was Benghazi which was never a criminal investigation. The emails is an FBI investigation and no one has cleared her. I cannot find one single link. You got caught trying to say something that was not true.
The FBI has not even turned over the Email reports to the DOJ yet so tell me Bandit how the hell could she have been cleared a year ago?
I stand by my claim she will be indicted and if she is not Obama will be the most corrupt president in history.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 2:12 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
One I looked it up and cannot find a thing on it. Only thing I found was Benghazi which was never a criminal investigation. The emails is an FBI investigation and no one has cleared her. I cannot find one single link. You got caught trying to say something that was not true.
The FBI has not even turned over the Email reports to the DOJ yet so tell me Bandit how the hell could she have been cleared a year ago?
I stand by my claim she will be indicted and if she is not Obama will be the most corrupt president in history.

Good gravy, you don't even know what you were looking for. Now who needs to be "smarter"?

No, I did not get caught saying something that wasn't true. If she had not been cleared, she would be facing charges, but is not. Instead, whoever is behind this, is on a "fishing trip". None of this was because she ever did anything illegal. We would know by now. Instead, it's intended to discredit her trustworthiness.

Why else does nobody but the media think those E-mails were classified? Why does nobody but the media say national security was compromised by her private server? Why does nobody but the media claim corruption?

As I predicted, if this last issue didn't work, they'll find something else, and they did. This will never end.

In your mind, she is guilty of everything, and if not found so, blame Obama as being corrupt. In short, you're saying, "I'm right, and if not, I'm still right".

Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:51 pm

The Media has reported that some emails cannot be released because they were top secret. That is just the ones she did not delete. The FBI still has to release it's report. They can do one of two things. Recommend indictment or just send the report. Who know what was in the ones she deleted.

I mean you could be correct Obama could try and sweep all this under the table. However the FBI does not go on witch hunts. That would be the republican party and the democrat party.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:33 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
The Media has reported that some emails cannot be released because they were top secret. That is just the ones she did not delete. The FBI still has to release it's report. They can do one of two things. Recommend indictment or just send the report. Who know what was in the ones she deleted.

I mean you could be correct Obama could try and sweep all this under the table. However the FBI does not go on witch hunts. That would be the republican party and the democrat party.

You still have it all wrong. The FBI already finished its investigation into whether or not the E-mails were classified. As the State Department, civilian intelligence agencies, and Defense intelligence agencies cannot agree, the FBI has moved on into whether or not the server compromised national security. However, Clinton never sent any of the 55,000 pages of E-mails.

There was no report of her deleting E-mails. That's just more rumors. If she had, we would know about it. Besides, she would have needed to wipe the server. Anything deleted is still recoverable.

As such, the State Department released a statement saying some of the E-mails are NOW considered classified. This was at the request of the Defense and or civilian intelligence agencies. Whether they were classified at the time they were sent, will be looked into later and handled by the State Department.

Obama has had absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:46 pm

While I'm at it, let me be clear. I am NOT defending Clinton, and certainly do not trust her. Just because nobody has been able to find her guilty of anything, just means she knows the "system".

Going back 30+ years, she and or her husband have been involved in way to many "shady deals". And it's always somebody else that ends up going to prison.

As I stated, Obama is notorious for throwing any of his cabinet members, or staff under the bus. However, he's a nice guy compared to the Clintons.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:16 am

Now the DOJ has given Pagliano immunity the next day they are now seeing if she shared her passwords with other people. If this comes out to be true it will even bring more charges. We do know now that 22 emails were top secret and some were either hand written and transferred a thumb drive or pictures taken of the messages.
The FBI is also looking at fraud charges on the Clinton Foundation. Now not sure how that one will play out. But Lorretta Lynch has said the DOJ career lawyers and investigators that are independent are now involved. Lorretta Lynch herself on Bret Beirs show said the investigation is not over just last week.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Still gonna be Trump vs Clinton.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Yep and it is going to be fun to watch. Finally got my computer hooked up where I wanted it in my house.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 3:19 pm

Is Clinton really guilty? Did she lie to Congress and the FBI? I'm not going to tell you yes or no. The majority of Americans are just too damn ignorant. You rely on everybody else to give you the answers, and tell you how to think, feel, and react.

This is SF312 (SF=Standard Form) from the Federal Government. EVERYBODY granted a security clearance at any level from the United States Government from the POTUS on down signs one, sometimes many of them. It never expires.

https://www.archives.gov/isoo/security-forms/sf312.pdf

Read the first paragraph. Pay special attention to the second sentence.

The media won't show you this. But if you read this post, conrgats. You are now less ignorant than you were before. Did she lie? Did she violate the trust of the American people?

You decide. What are you feeling? This November, I hope you take this into consideration before you vote.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Wow. The DNC is a train wreck! Trump couldn't have done this much damage, even if he wanted to. I'm sure he was totally stunned when he heard of the E-mail leaks.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 3:19 pm

I think the GOP will ruin any chance Trump has. As a major party, they are so fragmented, they cannot agree on anything, not even a candidate.

That's exactly what the Democrats want.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 6:50 pm

For all the bashing Trump gets from the media, Democrats and Clinton, it's still always Clinton that's involved with every scandal there is in politics. This time it's her advisor and personal aide Huma Abedin and her husband Anthony Weiner.

Link
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 5:49 pm

Yes - the next president will be either Trump or Hellary/HELLary/Killary.
We need to understand that our choice for president is now between Trump or Hillary - PERIOD. Voting third party won't change that or make a difference, other than taking votes away from one of those two. So when good Americans who support our traditionally Christian culture, capitalism, limited government, the 2nd Amendment, and the U.S. Constitution (Trump's positions, mostly), vote third party, they're helping to give the election to Hillary, who HATES all those things and will work to destroy them. Hillary will be the death of America – the final nail in the coffin.
I think a lot of people aren't really grasping this fact.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 9:32 am

I believe most know we're hosed if Clinton wins.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:41 pm

Bandit wrote:
I believe most know we're hosed if Clinton wins.

I sure hope you're right.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:33 am

Skycastle wrote:

I sure hope you're right.

As do I my friend. If she gets in, she'll make Obama look like he and his Administration was actually great! :shock:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next