Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Herman Cain: Media Scared ‘A Real Black Man Might Run Against Barack Obama’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Herman Cain: Media Scared ‘A Real Black Man Might Run Against Barack Obama’ Empty
PostSubject: Herman Cain: Media Scared ‘A Real Black Man Might Run Against Barack Obama’   Herman Cain: Media Scared ‘A Real Black Man Might Run Against Barack Obama’ EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:49 am

So far he sounding pretty good. I will be watching this guy closely.

Every day, with every soundbite, we seem to be inching closer and closer to an official Herman Cain 2012 presidential run. He’s sure talking like a candidate. Just listen to what he said this week about Barack Obama.

At a recent Tea-Party event in Florida, Cain explained that he‘s itching for a chance to prove that there can be a black president that isn’t a “dud.” To prove his firework capability, he delivered a theory as to why the liberal media is ignoring him:

“The liberal mainstream media, notice how they have tried to destroy Sarah Palin, notice how the more popular Michele Bachmann gets, the more they try to destroy her? You want to know why they go after those two ladies more viciously? Because they know that Michele Bachmann or Sarah Palin is going to draw a lot of the women vote away from the Democrat party. They are scared to death of that if they were to run and get the nomination. They are doubly scared that a real black man might run against Barack Obama.”

Shark-Tank.net has the clip (via Weasel Zippers). The relevant comments come around 3:00 below:

Cain, you may remember, made headlines earlier this week when he vowed not to name Muslims as judges or cabinet members.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Herman Cain: Media Scared ‘A Real Black Man Might Run Against Barack Obama’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain: Media Scared ‘A Real Black Man Might Run Against Barack Obama’   Herman Cain: Media Scared ‘A Real Black Man Might Run Against Barack Obama’ EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 pm

What's 'funny' to ME is just a few weeks ago, I was considering running against Obama myself! Now, not only will I NOT be the FIRST Black man to get the Presidency, I won't even be the NEXT Black president! DRAT! Guess I'll stay in school and get a 'real' job, eh? 8)
Back to top Go down

Herman Cain: Media Scared ‘A Real Black Man Might Run Against Barack Obama’
Page 1 of 1