Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain   Empty
PostSubject: What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain    What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain   EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Herman Cain Gives Rousing Speech at Tax-Day Rally: We Need Some ‘Altering & Abolishing’

Tea Party staple and potential 2012 presidential candidate Herman Cain gave a rousing speech at a tax-day Americans for Prosperity rally in New Hampshire on Friday. He praised the Founding Father, the Constitution, and the Declaration of Independence. In fact, he boldly quoted the latter, saying that we are now experiencing destructive government, and the time is now for “altering and abolishing” it.

“We’ve got some altering and abolishing to do, and we are doing it,” he said to raucaous applause.

He also laid out his tax plan, which includes lowering the top corporate tax rate, suspending capital gains taxes, and giving employers and employees a one-year “payroll tax holiday.”

You can hear the entire speech below, in which he boasts about being a Tea Party speaker before it was “cool,” below. The “altering and abolishing” part comes at about 2:30:

Tea Party staple and potential 2012 presidential candidate Herman Cain gave a rousing speech at a tax-day Americans for Prosperity rally in New Hampshire on Friday. He praised the Founding Father, the Constitution, and the Declaration of Independence. In fact, he boldly quoted the latter, saying that we are now experiencing destructive government, and the time is now for “altering and abolishing” it.

“We’ve got some altering and abolishing to do, and we are doing it,” he said to raucaous applause.

He also laid out his tax plan, which includes lowering the top corporate tax rate, suspending capital gains taxes, and giving employers and employees a one-year “payroll tax holiday.”

You can hear the entire speech below, in which he boasts about being a Tea Party speaker before it was “cool,” below. The “altering and abolishing” part comes at about 2:30:

http://bcove.me/21li943g
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain    What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain   EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Herman Cain is da man these days. I don't care what the polls say about Trump leading, if Republicans are listening the true conservative is Cain.
Cain/West for 2012. Let em cry racist then.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain    What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain   EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:52 pm

That would be one sweet ticket I could vote for.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain    What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain   EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:02 pm

The man has it TOGETHER! Got my vote.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain    What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain   EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:41 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Herman Cain is da man these days. I don't care what the polls say about Trump leading, if Republicans are listening the true conservative is Cain.
Cain/West for 2012. Let em cry racist then.

Trump just makes me fell uncomfortable. Its not that I dont like the guy but just dont feel comfortable with him as being the possible president. Not quite sure how to express why he makes feel so uneasy. But I do like the fact he is out there stirring the pot on all these issues with Obama.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain    What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain   EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:32 am

I would like to see Allen West and Mike Huckabee, now that would be a team that might get something done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain    What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain   Empty

Back to top Go down

What a fantastic speech from Herman Cain
Page 1 of 1