Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madskillz

madskillz

Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain..... Empty
PostSubject: Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain.....   Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain..... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:39 pm

should immediately contact Fox News and business wing of the Republican Party.

Help fight the Tea Party and make sure the candidate of Wall Street is the Republican nominee.

Financial renumeration assured.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain.....   Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain..... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:43 pm

madskillz wrote:

Help fight the Tea Party and make sure the candidate of Wall Street is the Republican nominee.

Wasn't there a rape at the occupy Wall Street? Yes yes there was a report about it.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain.....   Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain..... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
madskillz wrote:

Wasn't there a rape at the occupy Wall Street? Yes yes there was a report about it.

Was it the leading candidate for the Republican nomination?

Hmm. Does Cain have an alibi?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain.....   Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain..... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:34 pm

madskillz wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
madskillz wrote:

Was it the leading candidate for the Republican nomination?

Hmm. Does Cain have an alibi?
No it was Bill Clinton and Anthony Wiener.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain.....   Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain..... EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:44 am

There were several rapes at these things. The only crime they have not commited is murder. But with this group of losers and thugs its coming.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain.....   Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain..... EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:46 am

When its the right go after him and destroy him before the truth comes out. If its the left go after the possible victim and absolutely destroy there lives so the democrat can continue looking all sweet and pretty.
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain.....   Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain..... EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 am

ssvs04 wrote:
When its the right go after him and destroy him before the truth comes out. If its the left go after the possible victim and absolutely destroy there lives so the democrat can continue looking all sweet and pretty.

It's not the left that is going after Cain.
Its the Republican Party that is terrified he will win the nomination.

Cains plan to tax the third of Amecicans who pay no income tax, and his plan to increase taxes on another 45 percent is political death.

In fact, the millions of poor and middle class Republicans will all stop and ask themselves do they want to pay a huge tax increase and lose thier homes, thier apartments, cars, pull thier kids of out of college, cancel their health insurance, etc.

And tens of millions of retired Americans will either have to pay a nine percent tax on thier Social Security if thats what Cain intends. Even if not, they will have to pay a 9 percent national sales tax. He will get slaughtered amongst retired voters.

Cains Devil Plan will switch millions of voters who would have voted Republican to the Democrats. I'd guess at least 2-3 percent, which is an enormous number.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain.....   Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain..... EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Its the entire left media that has no integrity putting out a story with no substance and no proof and no supposed victim. Maybe! A republican put out the story but the liberals are running full steam with rumors.

And well as I've said it's not a tax increase for the people who pay taxes if you actually read who pays what part of the 999 plan. And for the rest who don't pay anything it's about damn time they pay something. This tax break for me would be a boom for my business and knowing this guy isn't out to steal what I make with a crazy new tax I will finally add more people to my business without worrying about some stupid new regulation. And my expansion also depends on Obama care also to either be found unconstitutional by the supreme court. Or gotten rid of by a republican president or congress. Either one works for me.
Back to top Go down

Attention: Women who have been sexually harassed by Herman Cain.....
Page 1 of 1