Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Herman Cain ,write in movement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boxerpaws

Herman Cain ,write in movement Empty
PostSubject: Herman Cain ,write in movement   Herman Cain ,write in movement EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 am

they wrote him off-we're writing him back in. Read some of the posts under the women and Herman Cain-allegations-and concluded it was a combined effort of the Dem party giving the Rep party the info to take him out. Nothing surprises me at this point. I was sure Cain would go up there Dec 3rd and stay in fighting like mad. He did not. Should have. So, like minded folks got together and we all had the same plan. Vote 4 him where he's still on the ballot-write him in where he's not.

A few states-like Va-don't permit write ins but word is Va is going to be contested. Everyone told us the write in was a wasted vote but when most of the candidates got told that they couldn't be written in for Va and didn't make ballot they changed their tune. Herman Cain was-evidently this terribly run campaign had the sense to get him on there. He pulled off after the suspension.At this point it remains to be seen if anyone will be able to have a Va write in.If they win the battle-yes.

The spokesperson for our write in movement on Twitter is Carl Boyd Jr. He is awesome. He goes by @WRITEINCAIN1. The man drove 8 hr straight from his home state of Tenn to Iowa just to stand up for Cain. He ran out of gas/ money in Mo but we got him help and he made it!

He drove non stop from midnight on with no sleep.Now he says he's ready to go to New Hampshire.You can listen to Carl Boyd on U Stream for our Cain Nation broadcasts with live chat.

I would like a dollar for every time i have been told it is a 'wasted vote'. Yet,there were people in IA who voted some odd ducky thing like unannounced or other ...basically nobody. Go figure.

I expect Mittens will be the one come Nov.The GOP gets who they want and i have had the feeling the figure it's Mittens turn this time. This is how they pick.

The old revolving door of who didn't make it last time but gets it this time.

*rolls eyes*.
Welcome to join the write in movement-we could force a brokered convention.Well,we'd like to TRY and force a brokered convention.
You get on the Cain train you don't get off.The women who accused Cain-vanished. Amazing. They accused him at just the right time. I don't think they expected he'd ever get where he did.They didn't bother when he was at the bottom.

My husband and i are gonna vote for him on our ballot or write him in if we must. Truth IS stranger than fiction.

Welcome to join us. It's a bumpy ride but it's still going.

Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain ,write in movement   Herman Cain ,write in movement EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 am

I read he got something like 55 write in votes. Basically these were votes tossed in the trash can. I like cain but its time to move one.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain ,write in movement   Herman Cain ,write in movement EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:33 pm

boxerpaws wrote:
they wrote him off-we're writing him back in. Read some of the posts under the women and Herman Cain-allegations-and concluded it was a combined effort of the Dem party giving the Rep party the info to take him out. Nothing surprises me at this point. I was sure Cain would go up there Dec 3rd and stay in fighting like mad. He did not. Should have. So, like minded folks got together and we all had the same plan. Vote 4 him where he's still on the ballot-write him in where he's not.

A few states-like Va-don't permit write ins but word is Va is going to be contested. Everyone told us the write in was a wasted vote but when most of the candidates got told that they couldn't be written in for Va and didn't make ballot they changed their tune. Herman Cain was-evidently this terribly run campaign had the sense to get him on there. He pulled off after the suspension.At this point it remains to be seen if anyone will be able to have a Va write in.If they win the battle-yes.

The spokesperson for our write in movement on Twitter is Carl Boyd Jr. He is awesome. He goes by @WRITEINCAIN1. The man drove 8 hr straight from his home state of Tenn to Iowa just to stand up for Cain. He ran out of gas/ money in Mo but we got him help and he made it!

He drove non stop from midnight on with no sleep.Now he says he's ready to go to New Hampshire.You can listen to Carl Boyd on U Stream for our Cain Nation broadcasts with live chat.

I would like a dollar for every time i have been told it is a 'wasted vote'. Yet,there were people in IA who voted some odd ducky thing like unannounced or other ...basically nobody. Go figure.

I expect Mittens will be the one come Nov.The GOP gets who they want and i have had the feeling the figure it's Mittens turn this time. This is how they pick.

The old revolving door of who didn't make it last time but gets it this time.

*rolls eyes*.
Welcome to join the write in movement-we could force a brokered convention.Well,we'd like to TRY and force a brokered convention.
You get on the Cain train you don't get off.The women who accused Cain-vanished. Amazing. They accused him at just the right time. I don't think they expected he'd ever get where he did.They didn't bother when he was at the bottom.

My husband and i are gonna vote for him on our ballot or write him in if we must. Truth IS stranger than fiction.

Welcome to join us. It's a bumpy ride but it's still going.

I want to say welcome aboard glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain ,write in movement   Herman Cain ,write in movement EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:38 am

Welcome aboard, hopefully you'll stick around for more than just making this one post.

I respect what you are trying to do, however as was pointed out only 55 people wrote him in. He needs about a thousands times that in each state to even really show. I'm just afraid he has no real chance, vote Ron Paul instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herman Cain ,write in movement   Herman Cain ,write in movement Empty

Back to top Go down

Herman Cain ,write in movement
Page 1 of 1