Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

So the Democrats are even dumber then we thought.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

So the Democrats are even dumber then we thought. Empty
PostSubject: So the Democrats are even dumber then we thought.   So the Democrats are even dumber then we thought. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:25 am

We cant see a news station without a democrat on a news stations saying if only I would have known that this was on the bill I would have never supported the bill. So this is good to know. Not only do they support the wrong policies but they are also illiterate and cant find anyone to read for them. So this is good to know a week before the election.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: So the Democrats are even dumber then we thought.   So the Democrats are even dumber then we thought. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Isn't that ridiculous? I think Republicans should just start draft whatever they want, then say it's to give amnesty to illegals to it's really to send troops to the border. That way all the dumb Democrats will vote for it.

On a side note, all those pork belly add ons to bills, that have nothing to do with the bill, should be made illegal.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So the Democrats are even dumber then we thought.   So the Democrats are even dumber then we thought. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Republicans should say hey we told you to give it 72 hours and you did not listen. That is what you get for trusting a liberal democrat Nancy Polosi.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the Democrats are even dumber then we thought.   So the Democrats are even dumber then we thought. Empty

Back to top Go down

So the Democrats are even dumber then we thought.
Page 1 of 1