Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Just a thought.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Just a thought.  Empty
PostSubject: Just a thought.    Just a thought.  EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:15 pm

So could one of the missiles that were lost in Libya have brought down flight 370? The administration is covering it up?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Just a thought.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought.    Just a thought.  EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Personally, I am still looking for 'proof' that the plane ever even LEFT the tarmac!  :roll: 
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Just a thought.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought.    Just a thought.  EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
Personally, I am still looking for 'proof' that the plane ever even LEFT the tarmac!  :roll: 
Maybe not. Hey what happened to your face book page?
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Just a thought.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought.    Just a thought.  EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:34 pm

I woke up with a very important feeling that I NEEDED to get off of FB and ASAP! It was soo urgent, it woke me up! So, whatever was coming down the 'pipe', I needed to listen to since, about two months ago, I was gonna take the dog to his appointment but when I was starting to stand, a little voice suggested that I call and cancel the appt and just stay home. Not hearing it, I scoffed at the voice (like I tend to do) that I was NOT canceling this appt because I wouldn't get another for at least two more weeks and the dog was sick!
So, ignoring that, I kept getting ready. I leashed the dog and hit the door. When I got to the bottom of the steps (4 steps), the voice returned saying, Not too late, if you turn around now, you can still make it back to the house. Snorting in derision, I kept going. My foot tripped slightly and the voice, now yelling, said 'it's too late! You are not gonna make it back to he house NOR to your car! Laughing, I said, first of all, that was nothing but a normal trip, nothing at all. So I kept on, BUT, by the time I hit the wall along the little walkway, I was 'Wall-Walking'. Now the voice was calmly telling me to fall for help before I fell and couldn't call! In fact, it was suggesting I sit on my neighbors bench and call for help getting back home! 'Ridiculous', I can SEE the car from here! 'Maybe so, it replied, 'but you won't even get the car door open! 'Bullox', I insisted, 'I am gonna get to the car, open the door, drive my dog to the vet and call them to come and bring the dog inside!' 'That might be what YOU think, but what WILL happen is you will never get door open!'
Guess what? I got to the car, but by then, my eyes were soo blurry, I couldn't see the keyhole to OPEN the door! Slowly, I went down to the street, flat on my back, checking out the sky!

Point is, since I chose NOT to listen to that voice then, best believe I listened THIS time! So when I heard that voice tell me to leave FB, I left! Actually, while it didn't say how long I had to leave FB for, it implied maybe a week, maybe a month, probably for 6 months! So, in about 6 months, I'll be back!

But anyway, how have YOU been!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Just a thought.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought.    Just a thought.  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:11 pm

Great Story sometimes we have to listen to that voice.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

Just a thought.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought.    Just a thought.  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:07 am

Walterth3rd wrote:
I believe there is more insight in that statement than four weeks of CNN reporting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a thought.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought.    Just a thought.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a thought.
Page 1 of 1