Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Has this country gone MAD.

Go down 
+3
eber322
Annoyed
Pissedoffvulcan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Has this country gone MAD. Empty
PostSubject: Has this country gone MAD.   Has this country gone MAD. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:45 am

I am just wondering has the country gone MAD. Are we giving up our sovereignty for PC? Why would anyone even consider doing this. This is just crazy what am I talking about?

Quote :
PORTLAND, Maine -- Like his neighbors, Claude Rwaganje pays taxes on his income and taxes on his cars. His children have gone to Portland's public schools. He's interested in the workings of Maine's largest city, which he has called home for 13 years. There's one vital difference, though: Rwaganje isn't a U.S. citizen and isn't allowed to vote on those taxes or on school issues. That may soon change.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Has this country gone MAD.   Has this country gone MAD. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 pm

The answer to your question is obvious.

Yes, it has.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Has this country gone MAD.   Has this country gone MAD. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:30 pm

That's such bullsh*t. They want to be able to vote, let them apply and become citizens. Why the hell should we let foreigners make and change our laws? This is like a local version of the amnesty the feds want to give illegals.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Has this country gone MAD.   Has this country gone MAD. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Man I am glad I do not live in Maine anymore. That state has gone bonkers.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
2sage

2sage

PostSubject: Re: Has this country gone MAD.   Has this country gone MAD. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:43 am

I don't know if the rest of the county is MAD or not, but I certainly am!

Last edited by 2sage on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Has this country gone MAD.   Has this country gone MAD. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Flushing a little more of the founders down the toilet.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Has this country gone MAD.   Has this country gone MAD. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:05 pm

And soon the state legislature will see the prospects of more votes and sign into law the same measure for the whole state. Of course if the legal citizens protest and put it on the ballot, a judge will find it unconstitutional. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: Has this country gone MAD.   Has this country gone MAD. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Amnesty programs like this will pave the way for the North American Union. I still believe that is coming.. Just like unemployment paves the way for universal healthcare. It's only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has this country gone MAD.   Has this country gone MAD. Empty

Back to top Go down

Has this country gone MAD.
Page 1 of 1