Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

This proves it. This country never actually existed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

This proves it. This country never actually existed. Empty
PostSubject: This proves it. This country never actually existed.   This proves it. This country never actually existed. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Note: I just heard this reported as news today on my local FOX. Apprently this girl has been in the news for about a year with this.

It's been brought to light that ALL of the presidents of this country, with the exception of one, Martin Van Buren, are ALL related to each other. Further they are ALL related to the one time King of England, John "Lackland" Plantagenet.

So.... every President from Washington to Obama (with the one exception) are of the same royal English blood. How hard is it to believe that is just a coincidence? All those conspiracy theories about the Masons and the Illuminati controlling the country appear to be true. We're all British subjects and always have been.

Oh, and this little girl who supposedly figured this out and has had it confirmed by experts? It was already know before that but not reported, just search the web you'll find find people talking about this from at least two or three years ago.

http://current.com/news/91336104_obama-and-all-other-us-presidents-are-related-except-for-one.htm

You should read the comments at that site as well.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: This proves it. This country never actually existed.   This proves it. This country never actually existed. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Didn't we talk about this 2 or 3 years ago HERE? Not sure, but I do seem to remember talking about this.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: This proves it. This country never actually existed.   This proves it. This country never actually existed. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Does not surprise me. Think I heard this one on coast to coast.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This proves it. This country never actually existed.   This proves it. This country never actually existed. Empty

Back to top Go down

This proves it. This country never actually existed.
Page 1 of 1