Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Here is a news story I did not know existed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Here is a news story I did not know existed.  Empty
PostSubject: Here is a news story I did not know existed.    Here is a news story I did not know existed.  EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Key assertions by the intelligence community widely judged in the media and by critics of President Bush as having been false are turning out to have been true after all.

But this stunning news has received little attention from the major media, and the president’s critics continue to insist that “no weapons” have been found.

In virtually every case — chemical, biological, nuclear and ballistic missiles — the United States has found the weapons and the programs that the Iraqi dictator successfully concealed for 12 years from U.N. weapons inspectors.

The Iraq Survey Group, ISG, whose intelligence analysts are managed by Charles Duelfer, a former State Department official and deputy chief of the U.N.-led arms-inspection teams, has found “hundreds of cases of activities that were prohibited” under U.N. Security Council resolutions, a senior administration official tells Insight.

“There is a long list of charges made by the U.S. that have been confirmed, but none of this seems to mean anything because the weapons that were unaccounted for by the United Nations remain unaccounted for.”

Here is the link .

http://www.wnd.com/2004/04/24352/

Guess Bush did not lie after all.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Here is a news story I did not know existed.    Here is a news story I did not know existed.  EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Wow, that's an old story 2004. I remember hearing this back then, don't think the MSM ever really covered it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Here is a news story I did not know existed.    Here is a news story I did not know existed.  EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Old stuff, but hardly news. We knew Bush wasn't lying because we did the intelligence estimate. Back then, we said that likely the available munitions would be moved out of country before we could get boots on the ground. We also said the country most likely to be trusted with them was Syria, as they also had a chem/bio weapons program.

As things played out, we were right on all counts.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Here is a news story I did not know existed.    Here is a news story I did not know existed.  EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:13 pm

As I remember there wasn't any big amounts of anything found, but there was enough stuff to prove it had all been there at one time. Even the remains of some nuclear bomb making stuff was found buried in Iraq.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is a news story I did not know existed.    Here is a news story I did not know existed.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Here is a news story I did not know existed.
Page 1 of 1