Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.  Empty
PostSubject: This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.    This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.    This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:40 pm

That is a real shame. obama is achieving what no other enemy could do to this country in over 200 years and that is, destroy it!
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.    This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:05 am

Oh, come on. You don't actually believe we went to the moon do you? The Chinese are going to try it, they might be the first. What happens if they get there and find no US landing site, flag, or moon buggy?

Lol, seriously though, even if we went back then, I don't think we could pull it off today.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.    This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:28 pm

eber322 wrote:
Oh, come on. You don't actually believe we went to the moon do you? The Chinese are going to try it, they might be the first. What happens if they get there and find no US landing site, flag, or moon buggy?

Lol, seriously though, even if we went back then, I don't think we could pull it off today.

We didn't worry as much back then about risks and truthfully we built it ourself and built better too. Now, I don't think I would want to ride in anything built for space. It is sad that we have reached this point in history.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.    This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Coyote-Loco wrote:

We didn't worry as much back then about risks and truthfully we built it ourself and built better too. Now, I don't think I would want to ride in anything built for space. It is sad that we have reached this point in history.

Exactly. The computers weren't as advanced back then, but for this type of application that might be a good thing. The more advanced the computers, the more more complicated they are and the more things can go wrong. We relied on people and mechanical components back then that are far more reliable than the complicated electronics and computers today. Add to that the PC whinnyness and the lack of quality that you already mentioned, and I just don't see it happening. The Chinese might just pull it off though.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.    This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:39 pm

eber322 wrote:

Absolutely we went to the moon.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.    This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.  Empty

Back to top Go down

This you really have to watch. Sad this country is not as great as it once was.
Page 1 of 1