Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Christie Schools another teacher this is just priceless.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Chris Christie Schools another teacher this is just priceless.  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Christie Schools another teacher this is just priceless.    Chris Christie Schools another teacher this is just priceless.  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:24 am

Oh this is just priceless this is something you must watch I hope I can get it on youtube if not you will have to click the link but it is a must watch. The more I watch this guy see what he is doing the more this guy should run for president. However he has already said no way he is going to. To bad America needs someone like him.

Woooooo whoooo found it on youtube.

Here is the news link check out some of the comments.

http://dougpowers.com/2010/09/09/chris-christie-schools/
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie Schools another teacher this is just priceless.    Chris Christie Schools another teacher this is just priceless.  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:24 pm

I still can't get over those whinny ass teachers playing at being poor. $55k average pay a year with THREE months off. Hell figuring in the holiday breaks and spring break its more like FOUR months off a year. As a person who had to work ten hour days six days a week ALL year in a factory to make $30k-$35k, I have zero sympathy. Not to mention that my factory job had a POSSIBLE, not guaranteed, 1%-1.5% pay increase every two years. For a sweet teacher gig like that, I'd gladly turn around and spend $1k or even $2k out of my pocket to help buy the kids in my class supplies. Yet these poor poor teachers complain that they spent two hundred dollars out of their pockets for supplies for their class. And you know that the majority don't even really do that.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie Schools another teacher this is just priceless.    Chris Christie Schools another teacher this is just priceless.  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 pm

I am with you. I work for a state government and we have not had a raise in 4 years soon to be 5.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie Schools another teacher this is just priceless.    Chris Christie Schools another teacher this is just priceless.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Christie Schools another teacher this is just priceless.
Page 1 of 1