Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

So Chris Christie is done.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

So Chris Christie is done.  Empty
PostSubject: So Chris Christie is done.    So Chris Christie is done.  EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:15 pm

So Chris Christie is done no way he becomes the candidate. Thank you very much democrats you did us a great favor. So who would you like to see. I would like to see either Scott Walker or Nickey Haley. But the democrats did a huge favor because Christie was nothing more than a democrat. Just like all democrats he is vengeful and it is not looking good for him right now.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: So Chris Christie is done.    So Chris Christie is done.  EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Allen West is who I'd like to see run. As it stands now, I don't see any really strong candidate choice for the republicans. I'm pretty sure they are going to give it to Santorum anyway, looks like they promised it to him in exchange for dropping out for Romney last time. As of right now with the potential GOP candidates, Hillary will win. Unless something very major happens the next couple of years, expect our first female president to be Hillary.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So Chris Christie is done.    So Chris Christie is done.  EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:08 pm

eber322 wrote:
Allen West is who I'd like to see run. As it stands now, I don't see any really strong candidate choice  for the republicans. I'm pretty sure they are going to give it to Santorum anyway, looks like they promised it to him in exchange for dropping out for Romney last time. As of right now with the potential GOP candidates, Hillary will win. Unless something very major happens the next couple of years, expect our first female president to be Hillary.
Hillary is damaged goods. Anyone running a half way decent campaign would beat her. If Romney would have run a half way decent campaign he would have won. We need a strong conservative. Only reason Obama won this last time was because 4 million republican voters stayed home.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: So Chris Christie is done.    So Chris Christie is done.  EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:55 pm

If the election was today, Hillary would win against anybody the Republicans would even consider running against her. For that matter, Obama would win in an election again as well.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So Chris Christie is done.    So Chris Christie is done.  EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:06 am

eber322 wrote:
If the election was today, Hillary would win against anybody the Republicans would even consider running against her. For that matter, Obama would win in an election again as well.
If America standards are low than yes they would win. But people are getting fed up.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: So Chris Christie is done.    So Chris Christie is done.  EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Hillary is damaged goods. Anyone running a half way decent campaign would beat her. If Romney would have run a half way decent campaign he would have won. We need a strong conservative. Only reason Obama won this last time was because 4 million republican voters stayed home.

Problem is that the Republican national committee isn't going to choose a strong conservative. Their big business and NWO leashholders wouldn't approve.

The Republican party leadership has sold out the interests of it's core supporters in favor of their new masters quite some time ago. That's why we had crappy, left-leaning candidates in both 2008 & 2012.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So Chris Christie is done.    So Chris Christie is done.  EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Annoyed wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Problem is that the Republican national committee isn't going to choose a strong conservative. Their big business and NWO leashholders wouldn't approve.

The Republican party leadership has sold out the interests of it's core supporters in favor of their new masters quite some time ago. That's why we had crappy, left-leaning candidates in both 2008 & 2012.
I will agree they will not. No moderate republican has ever won the presidency. For one reason they are just like democrats. It almost time for a third party. However it will take a very long time for that party to become viable. I would love to see a Scott Walker run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Chris Christie is done.    So Chris Christie is done.  Empty

Back to top Go down

So Chris Christie is done.
Page 1 of 1