Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.    Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Unusual for a politician to give it to you straight. But this guy does not mix words. He tells it how it is no wonder he is so popular. However I believe Sam will never give this guy a chance.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/12/nyregion/12christie.html?_r=2&ref=politics
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.    Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:33 pm

All I can say is he is SOOOOO needed in this country. If he keeps up the success he is having in that state. He could win in a land slide for president. The only problem I see is his weight. Its sad but Americans choose people by there looks also.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.    Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:41 pm

I think he can get past that.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.    Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 pm

After reading the article about him, I am impressed! Christie is the kind of people that we need in office right now.
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.    Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Being a NJ resident I'm all for him. But I'm concerned that he was going to cut unemployment benefits. Since I have been unable to find work in his state for the past year and a half, unemployment is all I have to feed my kids. He cuts my benefits and it destroys me. The only job I can probably get is pumping gas. And since I was an IT guy making 68 grand a year, I don't see how I can take care of my family on minimum wage.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.    Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Have you thought about relocating?
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.    Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Have you thought about relocating?

Can't, not with my girlfriends kids. They need to be near people that know how to deal with their disease. Best hospitals and care for them are in this area. Besides I'm an only child raised by a single parent. My mother is all the family I have. If I left she'd be devastated. Can't go.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.    Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Damn that sucks. I know what you are going through I live 61 miles from where I live.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.    Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:33 pm

I use to travel almost 50 miles one way to work every day and that really sucked. I'm IT also (34 yrs at it) and I finally said screw it and started doing on-site work for myself. Unfortunate for me, the economy crashed and my work went by the wayside, nobody wants to spend any money on computers when they are having a hard time just surviving. I know how you feel, lucky for me, all of my kids are healthy and grown now.

Steve2112 Just so you know, Cincinnati, OH has some of the best children's hospitals in the country and there are usually a good number of IT positions always open there.

I use to live up that way before I came back to the mountains of S.E. KY.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.    Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:59 pm

I heard that also. Ohio has same of the best. Same with Morgantown WV they have a great children s hospital that just works donations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.    Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Christie doing it right and we are getting straight talk.
Page 1 of 1