Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Confessions of a closeted gay racist...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Confessions of a closeted gay racist... Empty
PostSubject: Confessions of a closeted gay racist...   Confessions of a closeted gay racist... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:40 pm

You know I just realized that as a racist, as a certain somebody claims I am, it kind of funny I'm planing to vote for a woman governor. All of the racist I've ever known or heard about tend to be sexiest as well, hmmm. But then again I'd vote for Alan Keyes if he gets on the presidential ballot, good thing he's not black...Confessions of a closeted gay racist... Alan_keyes... he does tan well though doesn't he? Lol maybe it's that closeted gay charge that was also laid on me that does it. Maybe its in my gay genes to vote for blacks and women despite my racism? Guess I have no choice. Sigh, but wait... wouldn't racism also have to be genetic rather than a choice? Apparently gay genes beat racist genes? Hmm, I'm confused :scratch: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a closeted gay racist...   Confessions of a closeted gay racist... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:44 am

That's about as solid of a rationale as me claiming I'm not racist because I own a colored TV.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a closeted gay racist...   Confessions of a closeted gay racist... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Yes Alan Keyes I would vote for any day of the week. But many libs would just claim he is not really a black man and thats why conservative white people like him.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a closeted gay racist...   Confessions of a closeted gay racist... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:11 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
Yes Alan Keyes I would vote for any day of the week. But many libs would just claim he is not really a black man and thats why conservative white people like him.

Yea, I like the lib response I got right. My willingness to vote a black man as president is "about as solid of a rationale as me claiming I'm not racist because I own a colored TV."

If that isn't proof I'm not racist against blacks, then what would be? Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a closeted gay racist...   Confessions of a closeted gay racist... Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a closeted gay racist...
Page 1 of 1