Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

More proof the Tea Party is racist.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

More proof the Tea Party is racist. Empty
PostSubject: More proof the Tea Party is racist.   More proof the Tea Party is racist. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Along with the story about the letter from colored people, Which I posted in it's own thread, my local news included these pics as proof the TP is racist.

More proof the Tea Party is racist. Obama-witch-doctor

Now how exactly is equating Obamacare with a witch doctor racist? I think calling this picture racist is bull.

More proof the Tea Party is racist. Obuma_kenya

I don't see a problem with the message, since he is a citizen of Kenya. However the stuffed monkey seems to be a racist statement. So, this one woman could very well be racist.

More proof the Tea Party is racist. Joker

This one is my favorite. How in the hell is equating him with the Joker racist?!?!?

*On a side note, I suspect Photobucket is up to something. This last pic I had titled "Obamajoker" on my desktop. I tried to upload it to PB five times and it wouldn't upload. Then I changed it to say just "joker" and it uploaded without a problem.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: More proof the Tea Party is racist.   More proof the Tea Party is racist. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 am

Since Washington there have been pictures of presidents looking stupid or worse based on the political problems of the time. Its just plain stupid to suggest just because this dictator is black that it has something to do with racism.

More proof the Tea Party is racist. P721245109-11More proof the Tea Party is racist. P808827088-11
More proof the Tea Party is racist. P985865125-11More proof the Tea Party is racist. P839213249-11More proof the Tea Party is racist. P564236334-11
More proof the Tea Party is racist. P190692421-2
More proof the Tea Party is racist. P39069108-2
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: More proof the Tea Party is racist.   More proof the Tea Party is racist. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Looks like plain old political satire to me, although I must say the first pic is fitting considering where he is from? :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More proof the Tea Party is racist.   More proof the Tea Party is racist. Empty

Back to top Go down

More proof the Tea Party is racist.
Page 1 of 1