Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

One more peice of proof of what the DEMOCRATS did to houosing AND the banks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

One more peice of proof of what the DEMOCRATS did to houosing AND the banks! Empty
PostSubject: One more peice of proof of what the DEMOCRATS did to houosing AND the banks!   One more peice of proof of what the DEMOCRATS did to houosing AND the banks! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:49 am

Waters's decision to arrange a September meeting, requested by Cohee, with Treasury Department officials at which the bank appealed for federal money is at the heart of allegations that she violated House rules, a charge she vehemently denies. Waters acknowledges setting up the meeting with Cohee, who is African American, but says it was on behalf of minority-owned banks in general.

A review of public records and statements shows that it was not the first time the congresswoman had interceded with government officials in a way that helped Cohee and his fellow bank owners while her husband had financial ties to his bank. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/11/AR2010081105561.html?hpid=topnews
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

One more peice of proof of what the DEMOCRATS did to houosing AND the banks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more peice of proof of what the DEMOCRATS did to houosing AND the banks!   One more peice of proof of what the DEMOCRATS did to houosing AND the banks! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Bahahahaa and my question to you Walter is this. How does your family put up with you? I mean your not supposed to point this stuff out. Are you the blacksheep Walter?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: One more peice of proof of what the DEMOCRATS did to houosing AND the banks!   One more peice of proof of what the DEMOCRATS did to houosing AND the banks! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:05 pm

In fact, my family (parents and sister), well folks are not political in the least, but they are disgusted by our president and my sister? She is even 'WORSE' than I am!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more peice of proof of what the DEMOCRATS did to houosing AND the banks!   One more peice of proof of what the DEMOCRATS did to houosing AND the banks! Empty

Back to top Go down

One more peice of proof of what the DEMOCRATS did to houosing AND the banks!
Page 1 of 1