Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

So you don't think liberals are racist.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

So you don't think liberals are racist.  Empty
PostSubject: So you don't think liberals are racist.    So you don't think liberals are racist.  EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:25 pm

This is a conversation between two people. John is the liberal. This is on CNN comments. This was the story about the survivor who watched six of her family members die.

John > • 17 minutes ago

Given your lack of proper grammar, I can only deduce you think on the same wavelength as her. Just imagine me as Professor Snape. LOL

John > • 9 minutes ago

ok mr. ape. keep embarrassing yourself with your animal language, but I'm sure the exposure excites you.

Bugspit > John • 8 minutes ago

Sorry dude you cannot point out what I did wrong. You look like a fool. I called you out you failed simple as that.

John > cab305 • 3 minutes ago

you and your black friend can go cry together in your 3rd world country.

Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TwiceWise

TwiceWise

PostSubject: Re: So you don't think liberals are racist.    So you don't think liberals are racist.  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Of course liberals are racists.  By and large liberals are the only racists.  Conservatives want to follow MLK's dream of seeing people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

1. Who is it that created the KKK in order to prevent southern blacks from voting?  ---- Democrats
  2. Who is it that believes people should be treated differently on college admission test because of the color of their skin? ---- Liberals
  3. Who is it that says black people are too stupid to get an identification card in order to vote in states with voter identification laws? ---- Liberals
  4. Who is it that opposes school choice and vouchers even though school choice is the number one way of combating poverty and hopelessness in the inner city? ---- Liberals
  5. Who is it that supports abortion on demand even though they know that abortion has become a virtual holocaust in many black communities?  ---- Liberals
  6. Who is it that has virtually destroyed the black family through public assistance programs that make a male bread-winner unnecessary while turning Uncle Sam into daddy. ---- Liberals
  7. Who is it that uses the most vile, race-sensitive language to describe black Republicans?  Clarence Thomas is called an Oreo or an Uncle Tom and liberals are the ones using that kind of language.  Conservative never use those terms nor would we ever.
  8. Who is it that is creating a new kind of slavery by importing low-skill and low-wage workers from South America?  In essence they're saying, "A free man won't work for the wage we are willing to pay, therefore lets import indentured labor from South America to work in the field all day for hardly any pay.  (In many cases illegal aliens from South America are being bought and sold into real sex slavery by coyotes and human traffickers.  By supporting illegal immigration the Democrats are offering their tacit approval for all such things.)
  9. Finally, who is it that tells black folks that they have to think and talk in a certain way in order to be genuinely black?  Dr. Ben Carson recently said, "White liberals are the most racist people there are. You know, they put you in a little category, a little box -- you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?"
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: So you don't think liberals are racist.    So you don't think liberals are racist.  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Unfortunately liberals and the media control the dialog. All the things you bring up Twicewise are true but-  
http://weaselzippers.us/193083-holder-claims-theres-a-racial-component-to-conservatives-who-criticize-obama-and-himself-there-is-a-racial-animus-towards-us/
Liberals never take responsibility for their lives or actions. They consistently change the rules and laws. They use words to inflict guilt on those who debate them such as Hate,Racsist,ect. knowing that you have a conscience and do not want to be a______(fill in the blank).
I especially loathe social media when libs invade. It seems the biggest zinger or adding LOL to a tweet means you win even if logic says otherwise. Feel like your losing a debate just bring up The Crusades,American Indians, or slavery and this trumps all misdeeds by the current administration. I sometimes counter the stole the land from the Native Americans with "Yes! And if my Saxon ancestry wouldn't have been invaded by those damn Normans, I may still live in bloody ole England".
In short: I still believe good overcomes evil,though it may take a generation or two to get there.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: So you don't think liberals are racist.    So you don't think liberals are racist.  EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:23 am

TwiceWise wrote:
Of course liberals are racists.  By and large liberals are the only racists.  Conservatives want to follow MLK's dream of seeing people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

1. Who is it that created the KKK in order to prevent southern blacks from voting?  ---- Democrats

Actually, the Klan was created to keep Whites from voting Republican, they 'changed' to Blacks because they saw they were gonna lose te 'war' against Whites voting Republican.
'Funny' thing about that though, when Blacks got the rights to vote, many, not all, thankfully, were intimidated to vote Democrat! Won't here THAT taught often anytime soon, will ya? evil 
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: So you don't think liberals are racist.    So you don't think liberals are racist.  EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:25 am

TwiceWise wrote:
Who is it that is creating a new kind of slavery by importing low-skill and low-wage workers from South America? In essence they're saying, "A free man won't work for the wage we are willing to pay, therefore lets import indentured labor from South America to work in the field all day for hardly any pay.

Your list is mostly right. However, as far as illegal immigration goes, the Democrats are hoping to gain an unbeatable permanent majority as far as elections in this country go. That is their motivation.

It is the Republicans who are after cheap labor for their business pals.
Back to top Go down
TwiceWise

TwiceWise

PostSubject: Re: So you don't think liberals are racist.    So you don't think liberals are racist.  EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:51 am

repeated post - Sorry

Last edited by TwiceWise on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwiceWise

TwiceWise

PostSubject: Re: So you don't think liberals are racist.    So you don't think liberals are racist.  EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:51 am

Quote :
Actually, the Klan was created to keep Whites from voting Republican, they 'changed' to Blacks because they saw they were gonna lose te 'war' against Whites voting Republican.

My understanding is that there were two separate starting dates for the Klan: 1865 for the first Klan and 1915 for the second Klan.  I believe that the first Klan was composed mostly of Southern Civil War vets who were attempting to reclaim white supremacy through illegal means.  I also am under the impression that their opposition to the Republican party was because it was the party of Lincoln and that their anger over the war and the southern dead was being played out at night with white sheets and burning crosses.  They were engaged in a simultaneous assault against the hated race traitors (The northern whites) and against the sub-humans (the former slaves) in the south.  I emphasized their hatred of blacks simply because I was emphasizing Democrat racism, as I would have emphasized politics if I was discussing Democrat vote buying.  

I am using the term sub-human to describe the Klans racial bias rather than saying that it is an appropriate description.

---------------------------

Quote :
It is the Republicans who are after cheap labor for their business pals.

Well, technically you are correct (although I think Democrats are interested in cheap labor as well as Republicans.)  For me, everyone not conservative is part of the left.  I consider the RINO's in Washington and the Chamber of Commerce crowd to be very little different from their Liberal buddies.

------------------------------

Also - should I be capitalizing blacks when I use that term?  I'm not exactly sure how that works.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: So you don't think liberals are racist.    So you don't think liberals are racist.  EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:34 am

Citing: http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp
Listed as should be capitalized.

Races, nationalities, and tribes
Eskimo, Navajo, East Indian, Caucasian, African American (Note: white and black in reference to race are lowercase)

Citing: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/capitals.htm

Races, nationalities, languages: Swedes, Swedish, African American, Jewish, French, Native American. (Most writers do not capitalize whites, blacks.)

So, black should be lower case according to these references.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: So you don't think liberals are racist.    So you don't think liberals are racist.  EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:45 am

LOL, that's because 'THEY' are ascaired of giving BLACKS ANY 'power' that comes with CAPITAL!!! :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you don't think liberals are racist.    So you don't think liberals are racist.  Empty

Back to top Go down

So you don't think liberals are racist.
Page 1 of 1