Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.

Go down 
+2
ford plasko
Pissedoffvulcan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  Empty
PostSubject: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Seeing the way liberals have been acting they are certain that Obama will win in 2012. I however like many others think Obama is done unless the economy picks up. That does not look like it is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:21 pm

In fact I see the economy getting worse if inflation starts hitting us in more places then just the gas pump and groceries. I can't believe how much it costs to eat these days,and there is only the two of us.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:08 pm

It depends on whom the Republicans choose to run. If they throw up another RINO like McCain, well, Obama will probably win.

If they offer the voters a clear choice, a real life conservative or republican who holds to conservative ideals they have a good chance of beating him.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Annoyed wrote:
It depends on whom the Republicans choose to run.

I agree, and at this point I don't see anybody that has a chance of beating him.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:23 am

Of course the Israeli people with duel citizenship and Jews here, will probably back anyone but obama, thanks to him having diarrhea of the mouth concerning the 67 borders. Wasn't the brightest thing to say before election time.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Obama's latest gaff is he signed something and put 2008. What an idiot.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:50 pm

As of right now im supporting Hermain Caine. This man will tear Obama a new one in a debate. Im drooling to see it happen.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:27 pm

I like Cain.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:10 pm

I like Cain too and I think he would do good with Barbara Bachman as VP or vise-a-versa, but they would make a good team to me. Would be better though with Huckabee and Cain, now that would be a team that the Dems couldn't handle
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:29 pm

I will tell you this I like Cain but if Sarah Palin gets in then that is going to be my first vote.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:53 pm

If Sarah Palin ran with Cain I would vote for them. Although I really would like to see Sarah Palin and Allen West
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Coyote-Loco wrote:
If Sarah Palin ran with Cain I would vote for them. Although I really would like to see Sarah Palin and Allen West
What I like about Sarah Palin is that she does not follow republican establishment rules. I absalutly do not want Mitt Romney. Rick Perry might not be bad. Chris Christie after doing more digging he really is a liberal. Believes in global warming.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:28 am

All great choices. Couldnt complain about any of them.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:12 pm

I want nothing to do with Romney, he is just another politician (lier that is), I don't know enough about Perry to make a point yet, and Christy is a little too left of center for me. Palin is a non conformist and says what she thinks.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:57 pm

We all need to stand up to the elites then,because they are already trying to nominate a candidate for us.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/george-will-everyone-knows-sarah-palin-should-not-be-trusted-with-nuclear-weapons/
Same crap they pull every election,publicly mock and degrade any candidate they don't want. The only time I remember they didn't sway the electorate was Reagan. If I remember correct,Reagan was not the Beltway Elites choice for nominee,that would have been Bush senior.But Reagan was a leader and stood out even though the elites said he was dangerous and not to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:13 pm

This is why I like Palin because the left hates her.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Coyote-Loco wrote:
I want nothing to do with Romney, he is just another politician (lier that is), I don't know enough about Perry to make a point yet, and Christy is a little too left of center for me. Palin is a non conformist and says what she thinks.

Its funny what you learn over time. I liked Romney during the last election and now he is definetely not someone I would make my first choice. But if it came down to Obama and Romney the choice is clear. Christy im not convinced of his left leaning tendencies yet. Ive been listening to Rush about him and he seems unclear also about him.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
This is why I like Palin because the left hates her.

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.    Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberals are sure that Obama will get re elected.
Page 1 of 1