Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.  Empty
PostSubject: A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.    A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.  EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:52 pm

After seeing the part of The View I have come to the conclusion to get the left to stop bashing Christians.

All someone has to do is just say we will burn the Koran if the left does not stop attacking Christians. They will fold like chair. Yep and we would have to do this every day until they stopped. Then we would see how really extremist they are.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.    A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.  EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:03 pm

I make it a point to watch none of those nut case left wing shows.

And O'Reilly is a idiot for going on that show because they dont argue with any kind of facts. Instead they use feelings and ignorance so their is just no way to have a discussion with those people.

I believe all religions have had their bad pasts because of bad people. The difference with Muslim religion is I believe it is fundamentally bad to its core and nothing can change it. As much as I would enjoy burning every Koran in existence I think the winning play is to hit them harder then they hit us every time. But we cant look like like the aggressor.
Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.    A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.  EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:15 pm

This just goes to show you how extreme this place is. I mean how stupid can you be to burn the Qoran and insight violent behavior. This is really irresponsible.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.    A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.  EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Bob wrote:
This just goes to show you how extreme this place is. I mean how stupid can you be to burn the Qoran and insight violent behavior. This is really irresponsible.
Wow Muslims kill people and you call us radical.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.    A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.  EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Bob wrote:

Anytime you might want to go back and answer all the questions put to you in other posts you might have some credibility when you throw out things.

And just like a typical liberal slanting what people say to fit a personal agenda. Never said I burned a Quran. Said I would enjoy burning one. Just like I would enjoy dunking every liberal upside under water. Never would do it but sure sounds like fun. The only violence being in-sighted is suggesting if they attack us is to attack them even harder. Do you have a problem with that. Or would you prefer a camp fire and maybe we can sing songs and all become friends and will eventually have a understanding! Not sure which one sounds irresponsible to you?
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.    A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.  EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Well according to bob I guess that flying planes into buildings is not nearly as serious as burning a Quran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.    A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A way to get the democrats and liberals to back off of Christians.
Page 1 of 1