Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin. Empty
PostSubject: Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin.   Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Celebrities have been known to post tasteless tweets on Twitter, but critics are slamming comedian Orlando Jones for crossing the line when he tweeted that liberals should “Kill Sarah Palin.”

Following the death of Muammar Qaddafi, the MADtv star tweeted, “Libyan Rebels kill Gaddafi, if American liberals want respect they better stop listening to Aretha & kill Sarah Palin (:”

Despite his addition of a smiley face emoticon, the Twitter community did not react well to Orlando’s post.

Read more: http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/10/26/orlando-jones-slammed-for-tweets-calling-on-liberals-to-kill-sarah-palin/?test=faces#ixzz1bvG8wwj6
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin.   Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Comedian Orlando Jones calls on democrats to kill Sarah Palin.

Fixed for accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin.   Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:46 pm

madskillz wrote:

Fixed for accuracy.
He was not being funny. Even die hard liberals admit he went to far. That is to bad for him because Evolution was a great movie.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin.   Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:00 pm

I had no idea who he was until I saw his picture. Well glad he does next to zero movies that interest me so it will be easy not to see any of them with my money.
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin.   Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
madskillz wrote:

Fixed for accuracy.
He was not being funny. Even die hard liberals admit he went to far. That is to bad for him because Evolution was a great movie.

Yes, but your thread said liberals call on democrats, not what actually happened in that it was Orlando Jones who called for that and liberals that denounced it.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin.   Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Tru dat. I like Jones up until now.
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin.   Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:20 pm

I like "Evolution"
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin.   Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Tru dat. I like Jones up until now.

I don't know... I always liked Miami Smith and Daytona Beach Johnson better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin.   Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberals call on democrats to kill Sarah Palin.
Page 1 of 1