Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Now all liberals can heed J. Hoffa's call to kill TPers, while still sitting on their fat lazy liberal @sses.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Now all liberals can heed J. Hoffa's call to kill TPers, while still sitting on their fat lazy liberal @sses. Empty
PostSubject: Now all liberals can heed J. Hoffa's call to kill TPers, while still sitting on their fat lazy liberal @sses.   Now all liberals can heed J. Hoffa's call to kill TPers, while still sitting on their fat lazy liberal @sses. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Have you all heard about the newest game called “Tea Party Zombies Must Die”? In this game you get to kill zombie versions of Newt, Palin, Beck. etc as well as a collection of generic TP zombies... you know the racist KKK member, the pizzed off old white guy, the stupid redneck birther, etc. And of course they are all white, after all everybody knows all TPers are white racists, right? :roll:

Well now I got you a link to the game itself! Be sure to click "meet the zombies" so you can see all the disgusting stereotypes. Best of all, when you die you get this message; "You got Teabagged! P.S. You didn't have health insurance, so you died. P.P.S. There's no such thing as God, so you died for eternity." Well isn't that nice, these zombies force gay sex on you, then you die because you didn't have Obama care... and oh yeah my favorite, God doesn't exist.

So enjoy the link to the game... http://teapartyzombiesmustdie.com/

Now, if you're like me, you really wanted to leave a comment but then you found out that their post comment link is dead. Gee I wonder why? Couldn't they keep up with all the hate mail they received? Well you're in luck! I went looking and found an email for the wonderful company who created this garbage game... info@starvingeyes.com ....be sure to drop them an email and let them know just how much you enjoy their racist gay bashing video game.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Now all liberals can heed J. Hoffa's call to kill TPers, while still sitting on their fat lazy liberal @sses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now all liberals can heed J. Hoffa's call to kill TPers, while still sitting on their fat lazy liberal @sses.   Now all liberals can heed J. Hoffa's call to kill TPers, while still sitting on their fat lazy liberal @sses. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:45 pm

eber322 wrote:
Have you all heard about the newest game called “Tea Party Zombies Must Die”? In this game you get to kill zombie versions of Newt, Palin, Beck. etc as well as a collection of generic TP zombies... you know the racist KKK member, the pizzed off old white guy, the stupid redneck birther, etc. And of course they are all white, after all everybody knows all TPers are white racists, right? :roll:

Well now I got you a link to the game itself! Be sure to click "meet the zombies" so you can see all the disgusting stereotypes. Best of all, when you die you get this message; "You got Teabagged! P.S. You didn't have health insurance, so you died. P.P.S. There's no such thing as God, so you died for eternity." Well isn't that nice, these zombies force gay sex on you, then you die because you didn't have Obama care... and oh yeah my favorite, God doesn't exist.

So enjoy the link to the game... http://teapartyzombiesmustdie.com/

Now, if you're like me, you really wanted to leave a comment but then you found out that their post comment link is dead. Gee I wonder why? Couldn't they keep up with all the hate mail they received? Well you're in luck! I went looking and found an email for the wonderful company who created this garbage game... info@starvingeyes.com ....be sure to drop them an email and let them know just how much you enjoy their racist gay bashing video game.
So I tried the game. As a first person shooter is sucks. Actually the game sucks big time.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

Now all liberals can heed J. Hoffa's call to kill TPers, while still sitting on their fat lazy liberal @sses.
Page 1 of 1