Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law

Go down 
+3
TRUE LIBERTY
Pissedoffvulcan
Coyote-Loco
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law Empty
PostSubject: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Looks like the Judge caved to the pressure, Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Brewer should just tell the judge to piss off we are doing it anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Brewer should just tell the judge to piss off we are doing it anyway.

I was thinking the same thing. Its coming to a point where the states need to start ignoring the FED when they step beyond there authority.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Right,I can't imagine what the Feds could do about it. Maybe they could close down Arizona's borders,and not let anyone in or out. But seriously,you know the Feds would start withholding funds to Arizona's citizens.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:31 pm

ford plasko wrote:
...But seriously,you know the Feds would start withholding funds to Arizona's citizens.

That's exactly what they would do, withhold federal funds. My Dad told me how years ago the states had different ages for legal drinking age. This is actually a right of the states to decide the legal drinking age in their state. Some were 18, 19 or 20 instead of all 21. The feds decided they wanted the whole country at 21, however it's not in their power to set that limit which falls under states power. So what they did was blackmail the states. If the states didn't change to 21, the feds would withhold an and all highway funds. So of course they all had to fall in line or lose the funds to maintain their roads.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:35 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Right,I can't imagine what the Feds could do about it. Maybe they could close down Arizona's borders,and not let anyone in or out. But seriously,you know the Feds would start withholding funds to Arizona's citizens.
Then as governor I would make business pay no fed payroll tax.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Then as governor I would make business pay no fed payroll tax.

Seriously, divert the fed taxes to themselves. Both business and personal taxes. But really that amounts to about the same thing as seceding from the Union.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:45 pm

eber322 wrote:
Seriously, divert the fed taxes to themselves. Both business and personal taxes. But really that amounts to about the same thing as seceding from the Union.

And that my friend, is what it is going to take to shake this government up and get them back on the right track again. How long would the Feds last if every one paid their state taxes and not the federal taxes? There is that saying that "Those who have the weapons makes the rules", but I say WHO do YOU have to give them to, to enforce those rules? Let's see, the very same people that you are screwing over, not the brightest idea in the world.
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:46 pm

so instead of the blue vs the grey like the first civil war, it'll be the blue vs the red.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:54 am

Well, AZ COULD force the hand of the Feds...just have to INVADE MEXICO and claim it was out of defense against being INVADED by the DRUG CARTELS! Let Obama say THAT never happened. Show footage of the CHILDREN being shot down by the cartels, streets full of drug gangs, prostitutes, and gangs! THEN let's see what happens!
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:49 am

steve2112 wrote:
so instead of the blue vs the grey like the first civil war, it'll be the blue vs the red.
That is my biggest fear as this administration keeps dividing the nation and pushing everyone's buttons. They seem to want fighting among citizens, races, and groups hoping someday it will explode into a tragedy and they will step in and put the hammer down. I'm glad that the American people haven't taken the bait yet.
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:30 pm

steve2112 wrote:

I truly believe that the people will wake up after a while and get together then go after the government and not each other.

ford plasko wrote:
That is my biggest fear as this administration keeps dividing the nation and pushing everyone's buttons. They seem to want fighting among citizens, races, and groups hoping someday it will explode into a tragedy and they will step in and put the hammer down. I'm glad that the American people haven't taken the bait yet.

As a rule most people quit the infighting and go after the Oppressors after a while. Like I said before, "There is that saying that "Those who have the weapons makes the rules", but I say WHO do YOU have to give them to, to enforce those rules? Let's see, the very same people that you are screwing over, not the brightest idea in the world."

The government has to train people to protect it and give them weapons to do it with. Those people have families and don't think for a minute that those protectors of the government won't turn the very same weapons upon the Oppressors and Tyrants of their families.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law   Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law Empty

Back to top Go down

Judge Blocks Parts Of Arizona Immigration Law
Page 1 of 1