Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

OK I asked the question.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

OK I asked the question.  Empty
PostSubject: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Where is MBG at? I wanted to say has MBG been fired but didn't want to be to rude.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 pm

No, you just WISH she had gotten fired. =)
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Oh I am not the only one that is wondering. I have gotten many PMs about it.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Kind of weird that I got a reply here first instead of skiffy forums.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: No, not unusual at all.   OK I asked the question.  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 am

I wouldn't consider it unusual at all to get a reply here before you do on the SciFi boards.
After all, we are discussing a moderator with a demonstrated history of abusing her power as a moderator by using that authority to suppress viewpoints she doesn't agree with regardless of wether or not they violate the published rules of the board.

Oh, btw, I'm 13Cylons over on SciFi's boards. I couldn't get my std. choice of a nickname, Annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 am

Oh ok. lol Let me try to help you cylons.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:16 am

Annoyed wrote:
I wouldn't consider it unusual at all to get a reply here before you do on the SciFi boards.
After all, we are discussing a moderator with a demonstrated history of abusing her power as a moderator by using that authority to suppress viewpoints she doesn't agree with regardless of wether or not they violate the published rules of the board.

Oh, btw, I'm 13Cylons over on SciFi's boards. I couldn't get my std. choice of a nickname, Annoyed.
Have you signed up under another name because you should be able to use that name. If you signed up using another name using your email let me know and I will delete that profile so you can use annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 am

No, it was the SciFi boards that I was unable to get this name, I haven't yet tried to register here.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Like I said over at skiffy's board, I hope MBG has not suffered any misfortune.
But towards that end, I hope she never reads that "Sex on TV" thread that is going over there now. She'd have a coronary for sure.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Well she was the one that started half the poo in the OT political post thread then got mad when she got owned. So she shut it down. But ya I hope nothing bad happened to her. We did get along with the sci fi stuff.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:56 pm

She's Baack..

So much for the short lived freedom of speech.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Did she return?
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:44 pm

She responded to one of my posts in the general section in regards to wonder woman's new costume. Here was the post and her response.

Quote :
QUOTE (steve2112 @ Jul 27 2010, 03:13 PM) *
You're going to love me for saying this, but I think it's because of the writers and their political affiliation. Nobody wants to put anything out there with the stars and stripes on it because the world hates America. Heck Americans hate America, or at least half of them do.

MBG: "And I'm sure you will have no trouble finding an alternate forum that is sympathetic to a discussion of this conspiracy theory. wink.gif"
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:32 pm

And then there's this gem from http://forums.syfy.com/index.php?showtopic=2349180:
QUOTE (13Cylons @ Jul 29 2010, 07:01 AM) *
Oh, and regarding board censorship, it exists in this forum as well. Just try consistently expressing a conservative viewpoint.

MBG: Political posts of any stripe are not allowed -- a privilege you lost after many, many warnings. Sorry if that plays into your persecution complex. rolleyes.gif
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:40 am

Then try and add a liberal view point to a thread. See if it gets censored. There certainly was never any problem when the Bush Nazi conspiracy theorist were posting in the political forum.
And what's the difference between trolling and saying you have a persecution complex? It pisses me off just as much to be ridiculed by a troll, because of my support of a show I like in the forums, as being ridiculed by a moderator with an attitude problem.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:44 pm

It has already been proven about liberals getting away with stuff on SyFy boards with MBG. Look at the whale wars thread. I have been spewing conservative stuff on that thread not being mean or anything but I think that she is not deleting for fear of complaints.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:21 pm

I have previously conjectured that she is a teacher at a public school, hence her extreme liberal bias.

Well, it seems she wasn't censored, de-modded or anything.. just a vacation.. Who else besides publicly funded teachers get vacations a month long in July?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Lol Umm I get 2 weeks in Christmas paid for and I don't have to use my vacation time I earned. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Annoyed wrote:
I have previously conjectured that she is a teacher at a public school, hence her extreme liberal bias.

Well, it seems she wasn't censored, de-modded or anything.. just a vacation.. Who else besides publicly funded teachers get vacations a month long in July?

Maybe she doesn't work at all, she could be a hausfrau.
Back to top Go down
steve2112

steve2112

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 pm

When I was a fan of ghost hunters I was on the TAPS message board. Was in there for a couple years. Every mod was the exact same way. The nutcase lefties would get so nasty, only a handful of us conservatives would fight it out all the time, never getting our point across about simple manners. It was all so slanted.

I finally got kicked off when i mentioned that one episode looked kinda staged. One post after 2 years, and I got booted.

Well booting me answered my question.. Yes it was staged. Never watched those hacks since.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:15 am

I am like you I watched for a couple of years but now the whole ghost hunters seems staged what passes for evidence never used to. Plus those people have gotten to big for there heads. I don't even go there anymore now SyFy has a skeptics corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK I asked the question.    OK I asked the question.  Empty

Back to top Go down

OK I asked the question.
Page 1 of 1