Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Question about the left and Islam?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Question about the left and Islam? Empty
PostSubject: Question about the left and Islam?   Question about the left and Islam? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Does the left support or the ACLU support any Religion other then Islam? I am wondering they sue the living hell out of Christians but never sue any Islamic faith. The left support Islam no matter what they do. Case in point a guy is stabbed in New York claims he was stabbed because he said he was Muslim the left goes berserk. 9/11 happens peoples heads are cut off by Muslims, Military personell are tortured by Muslims hardly a peep by the left.

I ask this because I just watched William Shatners Aftermath. He had Jessica Lynch on and the left treated her like poo. If you want to see a moving interview watch that.

If any of you lefties have the guts to tell me I am wrong go ahead I dare you. However I am sure some of you guests will not respond.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Question about the left and Islam?   Question about the left and Islam? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:23 pm

You are absolutely right. I think it is combination of people, not just on the left, being afraid to speak out against or confront Muslims. And it is also partial because many on the left hate the US and actually rejoice in us being attacked and feel we deserve it. Many on the left partied down after 9/11.

Last edited by eber322 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Question about the left and Islam?   Question about the left and Islam? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:40 pm

eber you hit it on the head. Most of these leftist are so used to complaining about the country they latch on to anyone who will bring us down,even to their own destruction.
POV. Suing the Hell out of Christians has an amusing ring to it.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Question about the left and Islam?   Question about the left and Islam? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:05 pm

They hate conservatives more then they hate anything else. So if that means supporting radical muslims so it takes down conservatives thats what they will do.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Question about the left and Islam?   Question about the left and Islam? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:22 pm

I have to agree ssvs no matter what how bad the outcome they would rather agree with radical Muslims then conservatives it is really sad.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the left and Islam?   Question about the left and Islam? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about the left and Islam?
Page 1 of 1