Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

I have been pondering this question.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

I have been pondering this question.  Empty
PostSubject: I have been pondering this question.    I have been pondering this question.  EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:17 pm

So gays say they are gay by birth. Sorry I don't buy it. However let's for argument sake it is true. So what happens when a geneticist finds the gay gene? Stay with me. So you are a parent they find out your unborn baby has the gay gene and you decide to abort it just because of the gay gene?

Talk about a conundrum for the leftanistas. I just wonder if all of sudden they would be against abortion?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: I have been pondering this question.    I have been pondering this question.  EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Heard of a set of identical twins, adults, but one is gay and his brother is not. So IF it WERE genetic, wouldn't BOTH IDENTICAL TWINS be gay?
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: I have been pondering this question.    I have been pondering this question.  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:58 am

That's just stupid. Hope you didn't spend much time pondering this.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: I have been pondering this question.    I have been pondering this question.  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:38 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
So gays say they are gay by birth. Sorry I don't buy it. However let's for argument sake it is true. So what happens when a geneticist finds the gay gene? Stay with me. So you are a parent they find out your unborn baby has the gay gene and you decide to abort it just because of the gay gene?

Talk about a conundrum  for the leftanistas. I just wonder if all of sudden they would be against abortion?

We would likely never know. Anyone who made such a decision and allowed it to become knowledge would be subject to a great deal of harassment from so many different quarters; this would be kept private.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I have been pondering this question.    I have been pondering this question.  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Annoyed wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Talk about a conundrum  for the leftanistas. I just wonder if all of sudden they would be against abortion?

We would likely never know. Anyone who made such a decision and allowed it to become knowledge would be subject to a great deal of harassment from so many different quarters; this would be kept private.
But the doctors would know. Who says they wont say hey people are doing this by the thousands. It one of those questions I believe really does not have and answer.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I have been pondering this question.    I have been pondering this question.  EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Bandit wrote:
Why not? Think about it and the implications the debate it would exciting to watch. To see if Christians all of sudden were for abortion and the leftanistas were against.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have been pondering this question.    I have been pondering this question.  EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Bandit wrote:
Why not? Think about it and the implications the debate it would exciting to watch. To see if Christians all of sudden were for abortion and the leftanistas were against.
Anyone doing that would just show how bigoted they really are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have been pondering this question.    I have been pondering this question.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I have been pondering this question.
Page 1 of 1