Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

My first assesment was wrong.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

My first assesment was wrong.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first assesment was wrong.    My first assesment was wrong.  EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 6:58 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
They started the war over not race but extreme religion.

Actually they started the war because they felt the Federation was going to  take them over and they'd no longer be Klingon. (Which is kind of funny since they're aren't actually Klingons in the first place). It's been stated by people involved with the show that these Klingons are a parallel to Trump supporters, who they think hate foreigners because they will ruin the country.
True but also they have an extreme religion. Kahless is more like Muhamad than Jesus. Unwittingly they went to the extreme religion also. I think they were going after the Christians but really messed it up.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: My first assesment was wrong.    My first assesment was wrong.  EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:15 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
They started the war over not race but extreme religion.

Actually they started the war because they felt the Federation was going to take them over and they'd no longer be Klingon. (Which is kind of funny since they're aren't actually Klingons in the first place). It's been stated by people involved with the show that these Klingons are a parallel to Trump supporters, who they think hate foreigners because they will ruin the country.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: My first assesment was wrong.    My first assesment was wrong.  EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 11:51 am

I haven't watched yet. Maybe after the season ends I'll do the binge watch. But I read this and I'm really not that excited.
http://www.castaliahouse.com/the-scrappy-doo-and-peter-brady-of-star-trek/

When it comes to scifi I generally agree with Daddy Warpig, except his whole notion that Clark and Asimov were lightweights :!:
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: My first assesment was wrong.    My first assesment was wrong.  EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 4:41 pm

After I have had time to think about it I have come to the conclusion that they were bashing Muslims. The tribes come to the sacred ship. Muslims have tribes. The Klingon priest as I will call him signaled them and talked about Kahless. The way he talked about him was the way Muslims talk about Mohamed. They started the war over not race but extreme religion.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first assesment was wrong.    My first assesment was wrong.  Empty

Back to top Go down

My first assesment was wrong.
Page 1 of 1