Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

The Trump Presidency

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Bandit

Bandit

The Trump Presidency - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 12:56 pm

Well only 10 days into it, and already it's a train wreck! More misinformation is being spread than facts! And if there's ANYTHING derogatory about Trump, true or not CNN will blast it to everybody as fact.

If I were the Senate, I'd start my own investigation. The House is simply out of control. What did Trump do that was illegal? I don't care about anyone else. We went through that already with Mueller.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:40 pm

IMO, this is a power grab by the Democrats. Get Trump AND Pence out of office, so Pelosi can take over. At the very least damage his image to give the Democratic party a chance at the White House.

And as usual, CNN leads the pack on bashing Trump. Regardless of what they say, I agree with Nikki Haley. For senior Cabinet members to try and undermine the President is the Threat, not the President.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 10:09 pm

Abuse of power?
Obstructing Congress?

What a load of BS! Gripe

And as usual, the Democrats are dragging this out much longer than it needs to be.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 12:12 pm

So Trump is acquitted, it's over, right? Not by a long shot. Even now Democrats are getting ready to impeach him again.

How many times can they impeach a President? No idea, but if Trump gets a second term, we're gonna find out. And if the Democrats win the Senate, consider Trump impeached and guilty of whatever the claims. And that includes whoever is VP.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:00 am

All things being said and/or done, I just don't see Trump getting a second term.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:06 am

If somebody has a clue about what Trump is blabbering about, please clue me in... dontknow
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 10:07 am

Ok, so Trump cut out the CDC from getting Covid19 reports, and instead they go to the White House. Trump also took all the CDCs records on the virus. And lastly, he refuses to allow the CDC to testify before congress on how dangerous opening schools will be.

When Trump loses the election, they're gonna have to use force to remove him.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Is there a chance Trump could win another term? I believe so, but it would take Biden to screw up royally.

Gretchen Whitmer - She is the only white female on the list of contenders. Biden picks her as his running mate, he loses all respect/trust with minorities. Not only has he gone on the record to say his pick would be a female, but also a minority.

Female voters: Biden still stands accused of sexual harassment/assault and all by white females. So he loses the female vote as well.

He has nothing to show the people he has a plan to battle Covid19 before election day.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 12:00 am

Biden nails it. Kamala Harris is his VP pick. Now all he has to do is let Trump be himself and say nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:35 pm

Well that ends that. All Biden has to do is wait and see if Trump survives. The image Trump portrayed he was somehow immune to Covid19 just ended.

Biden even pulled his Trump bashing commercials. Seriously, why waste the money? Trump will be lucky if he can eek out a few more tweets. Need to bring on Pence.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 11:49 pm

I was asked an interesting question. How do we know Trump actually tested positive? To be honest, there are some considerable inconsistencies. Some rather glaring. In the end though, we don't know.

Regardless, I still say he will lose the office. He has way too many personal issues to be able to focus on the nation. Biden is a poor choice and no good will come of this. But it's gonna be one of the two.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 2:50 am

This is a "must see". Wolf Blitzer goes after Pelosi on why she won't accept the stimulus offer.

Video

That's what you're in for America. A big "F**k you". SHE will tell you what you need. Don't whine to your representatives either. Even if Democrats, she doesn't care. She's calling the shots, PERIOD.

Wolf was spot on. Sure, she says he doesn't know what he's talking about, but bulls**t. He does. And he got the reaction he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 9:35 pm

Estimates are that in 2016, 136.5 million voted. Currently they say over 90 million have already voted. One thing is for sure. Most have already made up their mind who they are voting for.

I figure it will be a week or more to tally up the votes after the 3rd. Regardless, once the voting is over, the Democrats will renew their attacks on Trump.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:26 am

Well that was an easy call. Just waiting for more Democrat ballots to turn up. As long as Republicans still hold the Senate, the nation has a chance.

As for irregularities, there was a ton of them as soon as early voting started. I don't question the counting. However, things I have noted in the news:

People showing up to vote, only to be told they already voted.
People voting using a deceased persons identity.
People voting that are not citizens.
More ballots cast than registered voters.

There's other issues, but you get the point. All this crap started around 2012, and the Democrats were behind it. 2016 it was even worse, and Trump noticed it. Despite winning he still maintained the voting was jacked up. This is even worse than it was 4 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 2:07 pm

As I was asked nicely:

Voter Fraud

So no, it isn't my opinion Democrats are behind it. This person was caught, although not directly. Still it makes me wonder how many, in all states, didn't get caught. This is why Republicans wanted voters to provide picture ID, and why Democrats fought it.

I can register both my dogs and both cats to vote. All four are registered at the vet, have a chip, and have my last name. Medical bills come to my home addressed to them. All four get mail telling them where to get their pet supplies from. They get mail telling them when they need to renew their medications. I've even had people call the house asking to speak to them.

My point is, people do register pets.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 3:01 pm

So when will the counting be done?

When the Democrats have:

218 seats in the House
51 seats in the Senate

Until then more "ballots" will keep showing up.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 4:47 pm

That about does it for Trump. Just his rants from here on out. No legislation or anything, so his thread fades.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 2:00 pm

WOW!!! surprised

How much more worse can Trump make it? This is all about him. Not the people, not the nation.

Bring on Biden. I don't like it, but at least I get to bash him, like his mentor, for what he does or fails to do.

I really feel bad for Conservatives/Republicans. This fiasco is not what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 1:56 pm

Impeaching Trump is a waste of time. All it does is confirm that the Democrats consider ALL Republicans a threat, and will attack.

A true democracy is not siding with Democrats. It's a balance. If all there are is Democrats, then in fact, all we have is a dictatorship. Currently Pelosi running it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   The Trump Presidency - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7