Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Trump Presidency

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:02 am

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
So what kind of health care are we going to get. You all know we are heading to Single Payer right.

To tough to call. Obamacare was a nightmare. But now we are playing partisan politics, and regardless the result, the people still get screwed.
I am afraid so. My biggest concern is I am not rich but I have the best healthcare plan in the world. They will muck it up for me and millions of Military retirees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:05 am

If there is a way to screw me, the government will. The fact I'm retired from active duty, and again from Federal service, means nothing to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Bandit wrote:
If there is a way to screw me, the government will. The fact I'm retired from active duty, and again from Federal service, means nothing to them.
In the end I think we all will get screwed.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:47 pm

As I said when I started this thread, Congress would be a major problem for Trump. The media as well. I saw a poll not too long ago who Americans were most angry with. Trump or Congress. Congress lost. The fact is, that people are livid with Congress. The media as well. CNN may as well be another 3 letter agency working for the establishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Bandit wrote:
As I said when I started this thread, Congress would be a major problem for Trump. The media as well. I saw a poll not too long ago who Americans were most angry with. Trump or Congress. Congress lost. The fact is, that people are livid with Congress. The media as well. CNN may as well be another 3 letter agency working for the establishment.
Agreed. I am disappointed with the republicans. Trump tells the truth about Charlottesville and the republicans go running. The fact is both groups were violent. The left is just pissed because Trump called out the Fascist group Antifa. Which they are anything but anti fascist.
Back to top Go down
eber322

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:16 am

It isn't just that "both groups were violent". It was an Obama voting liberal who organized all the various 'alt right' groups into doing the protest in the first place. Other liberals then organized the 'counter protesters'. The mayor and his police department then stood back and let the 'counter protesters' walk in armed and attack the permitted side. The whole thing, from both sides, was orchestrated by the left. And the actually physical violence started with the 'counter protesters'. It was all a set up and no matter what Trump said after the fact, they were going to criticize and blame him.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:32 pm

eber322 wrote:
It isn't just that "both groups were violent". It was an Obama voting liberal who organized all the various 'alt right' groups into doing the protest in the first place. Other liberals then organized the 'counter protesters'. The mayor and his police department then stood back and let the 'counter protesters' walk in armed and attack the permitted side. The whole thing, from both sides, was orchestrated by the left. And the actually physical violence started with the 'counter protesters'. It was all a set up and no matter what Trump said after the fact, they were going to criticize and blame him.
Even the ACLU said as much. They have said that both groups were herded together so there was be a confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:33 am

Trump just reinstated the 1033 program. It's about friggin time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Bandit wrote:
Trump just reinstated the 1033 program. It's about friggin time!

I have mixed feelings about this. I feel police should be peace keepers, not soldiers. To many police already abuse their power, and this just gives them way more power to abuse. That said, with the way they are shipping in the terrorists, aka Moslems, maybe there isn't a choice. I just really don't want to see cops with full body armor, machine guns, and tanks on every corner.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:38 pm

eber322 wrote:

I have mixed feelings about this. I feel police should be peace keepers, not soldiers. To many police already abuse their power, and this just gives them way more power to abuse. That said, with the way they are shipping in the terrorists, aka Moslems, maybe there isn't a choice. I just really don't want to see cops with full body armor, machine guns, and tanks on every corner.

The mental image of the Police looking like Soldiers is from the media, compliments of Obama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:13 pm

Bandit wrote:
The mental image of the Police looking like Soldiers is from the media, compliments of Obama.

My mental image comes from the actual images of them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:03 pm

eber322 wrote:
My mental image comes from the actual images of them.

Still from the media.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:19 pm

True. I don't live in the big cities to see it in person. But I don't think the media is photoshopping the body armor onto them and the machine guns into their arms. I've also seen plenty of photos from non media sources online.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2