Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Trump Presidency

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bandit

PostSubject: The Trump Presidency   Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Winning the election is one thing. What needs to done is quite another. Or in our current situation, a few "others".

The fact both houses of Congress are now run by republicans works against Trump. They simply hate him. He will never get any of his agenda past either house, if it does not go along with their own.

His staff and Cabinet, present another major hurdle. He knows none of the players or who is trustworthy. I hope he starts tapping resources Obama threw under the bus the last 8 years. Perhaps start with Mike Flynn and Chuck Hagel.

And of course, his agenda. Everybody knows he never really had one. Sure, he knows whats broken, but no idea where to start to fix it. Obama has had 8 years to do as much damage as he could, and did so.

We didn't do him any "favors" by electing him. But he knows business as well as finance and management. That was enough to get my vote.

There's 70 or so days, before we throw his butt into the "fire". Better get busy. Because unlike any other President in my lifetime, everybody will be watching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:14 am

Awesome pick with Mike! Sadly, Chuck flat out refuses to return to Government Service, not that anyone can blame him.

I'm not at all happy about mad dog Mattis as SECDEF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:11 am

It's done. Trump WILL be the next POTUS.

I wish the media would just give him a chance. But they won't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:14 pm

I voted Trump because I like his "build a wall" and "deport the illegal aliens" positions, and to keep that crawling cancer Hellary out of office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:32 pm

So much for Obama promising a smooth transition. Pissing off the world is NOT helping. And nobody buys into Russia hacking us either. I'll believe it when Trump says it's true.

I'm of the mind, IF it was true, we would have called back all of our envoys and Ambassador, but he (Obama) did not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:36 pm

Very perplexing, to say the least. If Trump believes it was in fact Russia (Putin) behind the hacking, why leave our people there? And why believe they did hack the DNC but not his own personal records? In the political arena, Trump is unknown. So there are no records easily available to the Russians, outside of hacking, to get some. Financial, medical, business, real estate, and a host of other personal records are available if they know where to look (hack).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:48 pm

Yeah, I don't buy it either. The Dems just wanted some way to attack Trump and they used that lil bit of blcrp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:33 pm

I'm fine thus far, with everything Trump has done, or at least tried to do. The media and Democrats were trying so hard to prove there's something "fishy" with Putin and Trump. But gosh, Trump just proved to the world, he is no puppet of Russia. The only "fishy" thing going on, is their still trying to find something.

As for the missile attack, kudos to him for it. Assad and Russia had it coming. And Russia can say whatever Putin wants. This time, they were warned to leave before the missiles hit. Next time, I doubt Trump will be so nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Bandit wrote:
I'm fine thus far, with everything Trump has done, or at least tried to do. The media and Democrats were trying so hard to prove there's something "fishy" with Putin and Trump. But gosh, Trump just proved to the world, he is no puppet of Russia. The only "fishy" thing going on, is their still trying to find something.

As for the missile attack, kudos to him for it. Assad and Russia had it coming. And Russia can say whatever Putin wants. This time, they were warned to leave before the missiles hit. Next time, I doubt Trump will be so nice.
More evidence of Obama surveillance than there is of collusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

We already know Obama was using both PRISM and MAINWAY through the NSA. So don't try to tell me Trump wasn't "wiretapped". I care less what Comey has to say. The NSA does not answer to the FBI.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Yesterday at 4:32 pm

I'm totally pleased with what Trump has done so far with overseas leaders. To date:

China
Russia
Japan
Saudi Arabia
Israel

and the list is growing as I post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Yesterday at 5:23 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

We already know Obama was using both PRISM and MAINWAY through the NSA. So don't try to tell me Trump wasn't "wiretapped". I care less what Comey has to say. The NSA does not answer to the FBI.
Agreed Obama used third parties to spy on Trump. The Patriot Act has come back to bite the republicans. It was only a matter of time before the democrats abused it.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   Yesterday at 5:24 pm

Bandit wrote:
I'm totally pleased with what Trump has done so far with overseas leaders. To date:

China
Russia
Japan
Saudi Arabia
Israel

and the list is growing as I post.
Same here I like what he has done so far. People are starting to tune out the left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trump Presidency   

Back to top Go down

The Trump Presidency
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1