Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Today's military

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Today's military - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's military   Today's military - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Oh and I cannot find that picture on Syfy anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Today's military   Today's military - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 am

YawnGG wrote:
TRUE LIBERTY wrote:
If two guys want to kiss good for them. Some of history's best and toughest soldiers had gays in the military. What I have a problem with is when liberals force it on a military as a social experiment when we depend on them for our freedoms. Gays should have the right to serve like anyone else but not in a way it effects our moral. This should be a very slow process over time. The only thing a picture like this does is divide us even more here. And fuel our enemies for propaganda that we are weak.

lol. i am greatly relieved that people are allowed to be people instead of hiding in the closet in our military, it makes me view them as less ehh hateful and small minded. a slow process overtime? how do you go from Don't Ask Don't tell to its okay to be gay slowly?? do you make rules where they can hold each others hands but cant kiss? cmon man, its fracking silly. i watch videos from military people all the time and i never hear them complaining about gays in the military.... not even the anonymous ones.

We had to get from dont tell dont ask somehow. Its a process of public acceptance. And military people no matter how well trained have opinions and feeling about matters that affects the effectiveness of the military. And our military is not a place for politicians to force something they are not ready for to get a few political points. It may not be right but thats the way it is. Plus when you join the military as a volunteer they understood way a ahead of time your butt is theres and your rights are very little. Sympathy would be much more if it was a draft.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Today's military   Today's military - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Actually Skycastle I have no respect for anyone that acts like that in public.
Agreed. Anybody making out should do it in private. It's a matter of having some respect for the people around you.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Today's military   Today's military - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:28 pm

YawnGG wrote:

Skycastle wrote:
Actually, they've been free to show affection in private, and that's good enough. Few Americans want that sort of thing shoved in their faces in public. It disgusts me and I have no respect for homosexuals who do that in public.
thats horrible man they are human beings and should have the same right as everyone else.
It's not a matter of rights, it's about public decorum and having respect for the people around you. We aren't cavemen, we live in a society and we need to be considerate of others in public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's military   Today's military - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's military
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2