Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

More racist comment from Democrats.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

More racist comment from Democrats.  Empty
PostSubject: More racist comment from Democrats.    More racist comment from Democrats.  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Vice President Biden is catching himself these days.

The vice president, at a jobs event Thursday in New Hampshire, appeared to drift into an Indian accent while imitating a call center worker. But before he reached the end of the sentence, he went back to sounding like plain ole' American Joe.

"How many times you get the call, 'I'd like to talk to you about your credit card'?" he asked the audience, switching back to his natural voice by the time he reached the last two words. "Or that ad on TV, what is it? 'Nancy, this is Nancy, can I talk to a supervisor?' Right? OK? Well, it's a little overdone, but the truth of the matter is these jobs now are paying about $19.50 an hour, if memory serves me."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/26/biden-appears-to-catch-himself-imitating-indian-accent/#ixzz1kbXK58V9
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: More racist comment from Democrats.    More racist comment from Democrats.  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Well, it's a little overdone, but the truth of the matter is these jobs now are paying about $19.50 an hour, if memory serves me."

I know this isn't the point of your post, but....... WTF is he smoking? $19.50 an hour!?!?!?! I've been working as a telemarketer for years and I only get min wage, $7.40 in my state and that's higher than a lot of people working from home in other states get. Even when I've worked from a call center I only got $8 an hour. The highest wage I've ever even seen offered for any telemarketing was working for "Babies to Bee" for $10 an hour.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: More racist comment from Democrats.    More racist comment from Democrats.  EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah, my wife was a telemarketer for years and they make very little money, well under $10/hr. Biden is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More racist comment from Democrats.    More racist comment from Democrats.  Empty

Back to top Go down

More racist comment from Democrats.
Page 1 of 1