Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Tell me this not a political racist firing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Tell me this not a political racist firing. Empty
PostSubject: Tell me this not a political racist firing.   Tell me this not a political racist firing. EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:21 am

WASHINGTON -- The woman who told President Barack Obama that she was "exhausted" from defending him and his economic policies and waiting for the change she expected after voting for him has another reason to be put out: She's lost her job Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/23/woman-told-obama-exhausted-loses-job/#ixzz167Sa2CMT
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this not a political racist firing.   Tell me this not a political racist firing. EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Well that's one person who might just have learned a lesson about blindly believing the lies politicians tell.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this not a political racist firing.   Tell me this not a political racist firing. EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Oh man talk about retribution no way was this done as they say she was fired for questioning Obama.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this not a political racist firing.   Tell me this not a political racist firing. EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Oh man talk about retribution no way was this done as they say she was fired for questioning Obama.

If it was it was not a good move. Now its all over the news and just continues to show his awful policies. But then again he has shown to be vindictive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me this not a political racist firing.   Tell me this not a political racist firing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me this not a political racist firing.
Page 1 of 1