Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Newt Schools CNN. This is a turning point in politics.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Newt Schools CNN. This is a turning point in politics.  Empty
PostSubject: Newt Schools CNN. This is a turning point in politics.    Newt Schools CNN. This is a turning point in politics.  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Newt hit out on the park on this one. He is called the media out and said it rightly. He is tired of the elite media protecting Barrack Obama by smearing republicans.

Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Newt Schools CNN. This is a turning point in politics.    Newt Schools CNN. This is a turning point in politics.  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:54 am

The more I see uncovered about him and his progressiveness he in some ways scares me more then obama. This man is truely a wolf in sheeps clothes! He says all the right words to hook us in like a fish but im not biting. Im scared beyond belief of this man and would just not vote if it was between him and obama.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Newt Schools CNN. This is a turning point in politics.    Newt Schools CNN. This is a turning point in politics.  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:38 am

ssvs04 wrote:
The more I see uncovered about him and his progressiveness he in some ways scares me more then obama. This man is truely a wolf in sheeps clothes! He says all the right words to hook us in like a fish but im not biting. Im scared beyond belief of this man and would just not vote if it was between him and obama.
I agree but I love it when any republican does this. It was about time someone did it to the media.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newt Schools CNN. This is a turning point in politics.    Newt Schools CNN. This is a turning point in politics.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Newt Schools CNN. This is a turning point in politics.
Page 1 of 1