Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

My thoughts on Jan 16th debate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

My thoughts on Jan 16th debate Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on Jan 16th debate   My thoughts on Jan 16th debate EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Romney really shot himself in the foot when he said he would have signed the National Defense Act.

I hated both Santorum and Romney talking about letting felons vote. HELL NO! Felons have never had the right to vote from the beginning of the country and shouldn't now.

Newt was a smooth talker this time around, but you simply can't believe anything he says. He'd say anything to get elected then do the opposite just like most politicians.

Ron Paul stumbled over his words a few times, but made great points. Like his pointing out the difference between Al Qaeda and the Taliban. Take the fight to Al Qaeda who attack us, but leave the Taliban alone and they'll leave us alone.

Pissed me off how the commentators kept trying to put words in Pauls mouth and lead him with biased questions. Glad he called them on it every time they tried it!

Gingrich's constant talking about him and Reagan as if they achieved all of Reagans accomplishments together was disgusting. Newt was a nobody peon at that time. Simply being in Washington when Reagan was president doesn't entitle him to claim Reagans victories.

Newt's bragging about balancing the budget for four years under Clinton was just as disgusting. Especially since we all know that balanced budget is a myth.

And that Kelly Evans chick is really hot. :drunken:
Back to top Go down

My thoughts on Jan 16th debate
Page 1 of 1