Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

One more GOP debate?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

One more GOP debate? Empty
PostSubject: One more GOP debate?   One more GOP debate? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:36 pm

I hope this debate happens. And I hope that both Ron Paul and Newt ATTACK Romney hard on the issues. Romney is not a conservative, he's a liberal. And they have laid off him all along. They need to crush him and convince the public that Romney is nothing but a Democrat running on the GOP ticket.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: One more GOP debate?   One more GOP debate? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Paul and Gingrich have agreed to do the debate. Go to the below site and sign the petition if you'd like to pressure Romney to attend as well....

https://www.change.org/petitions/mitt-romney-ron-paul-and-newt-gingrich-republican-presidential-debate-in-houston-tx-on-may-24th-2012#
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: One more GOP debate?   One more GOP debate? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 pm

I cant take no more debates. It is what it is. No matter who the nominee is Obama will lose.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: One more GOP debate?   One more GOP debate? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Obama will win against anybody but Paul. And even if Romeny does mange to win, he takes the same orders from the same masters as Obama. Why do you think the NWO/GOP is so determined to get Romney as the nominee? Because once he's in it doesn't matter if Obama or Romney wins, the NWO controls the White House either way.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: One more GOP debate?   One more GOP debate? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:40 pm

Romney is ahead in polls. At this time in the election Obama should be miles ahead. I don't if it is Paul Romney or Gingrich Obama is toast.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: One more GOP debate?   One more GOP debate? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Romney is ahead in polls. At this time in the election Obama should be miles ahead. I don't if it is Paul Romney or Gingrich Obama is toast.

And if it is Romney, it doesn't matter cause he'll do the exact same thing Obama would have done; whatever his masters tell him to do.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: One more GOP debate?   One more GOP debate? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:54 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

And if it is Romney, it doesn't matter cause he'll do the exact same thing Obama would have done; whatever his masters tell him to do.
I am not so sure about that. However I would not even trust Paul. We need a senate and congress that will put the president in his place. Also we the American citizens will have to be vigil to make sure what has happened in the last 4 years never happens again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more GOP debate?   One more GOP debate? Empty

Back to top Go down

One more GOP debate?
Page 1 of 1