Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Wow Obama with new website.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Wow Obama with new website.  Empty
PostSubject: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Attackwatch.com. BAHAHAHAHA. I hope I get reported. Matter of fact I should report myself and post the gay story about Obama. Oh man I am sooooooooo going to do it.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:30 am

I'm not going to give them a email or zip. You know they're tracking everybody that goes to that site anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:31 pm

eber322 wrote:
I'm not going to give them a email or zip. You know they're tracking everybody that goes to that site anyway.
I tried to give them a fake email and zip.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:50 am

Just by going to their site they're going to log your IP and get all your real info anyway.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:25 pm

And now there is a counter site... http://attackwatch.net/

Kind of confusing they use the same name with .net instead of .com, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 pm

LOL! Hey!But how can we trust liquid rock?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:06 pm

I love the whole pitch to illegal aliens in Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:53 pm

eber322 wrote:
And now there is a counter site... http://attackwatch.net/

Kind of confusing they use the same name with .net instead of .com, but whatever.
Well that is just to piss the other one off lol.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:23 pm

I went in to check it out never gave a email and a couple of days later I got a email saying thanks for visiting and some political nonsense. So they knew my email the minute I visited the site without me doing anything.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:45 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
I went in to check it out never gave a email and a couple of days later I got a email saying thanks for visiting and some political nonsense. So they knew my email the minute I visited the site without me doing anything.

They logged your IP address then used that and looked up all your personal data. At this point they probably know as much about you as your best friend... maybe more what with tying into all the government records on you, Google history, any social sites you use like Facebook, Myspace etc. Thanks to the laws passed by Bush and Obama and BO's deals with Google etc, it is "1984" right now on the net.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:48 am

Well I refuse to use social sites but they got me big time with forums like this. Im guessing they know they wont be getting any donations from me. :P
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:16 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
Well I refuse to use social sites but they got me big time with forums like this. Im guessing they know they wont be getting any donations from me. :P
Same here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow Obama with new website.    Wow Obama with new website.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow Obama with new website.
Page 1 of 1