Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Big fat thanks Obama!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Big fat thanks Obama!! Empty
PostSubject: Big fat thanks Obama!!   Big fat thanks Obama!! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Thanks for the 30 more percent increase on our health insurance and deductible we were told is coming from our insurance company.

Thanks for the 20 percent and 30 percent increase on mine and my wifes car insurance to cover any medical expenses that might happen if we got in a accident. So now I have to go insurance shopping and hope I can find someone slightly cheaper.

Thanks for the lies and the 100 plus new taxes that will hit Americans in Jan.

Yes thanks for that POS so called health care bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thank you scum sucking of a president for making it miserable to go and check my mail.

You know ive always been honest and pay my taxes. But this government just keeps pushing more and more. You have to work that much harder all the time to keep a life style I without any government assistance worked all my life to have and enjoy. To only have legal criminals in our government try and bleed it from us a little each day.

Had to vent!!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Big fat thanks Obama!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big fat thanks Obama!!   Big fat thanks Obama!! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:39 pm

I know what you mean brother. I used to get my tires cheap but thanks to Obama I am paying 30 percent more now. He has screwed up big time.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

Big fat thanks Obama!!
Page 1 of 1