Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

How bad is Obama.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

How bad is Obama. Empty
PostSubject: How bad is Obama.   How bad is Obama. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Yeah … we’ve been here before. Here I go yammering about Barack Obama again. Fact is, I just cannot believe that this guy has turned out to be as hideously bad as he clearly is. Certainly he telegraphed what kind of a president he was going to be during the 2008 campaign, but the human spirit is such that you still want to hold out a bit of hope – until hope becomes delusional.

Do you understand just how bad our economy is? Let me share just a few statistics with you. There have been several economic recessions since the end of World War II. Every recession, of course, has been followed by a recovery. The Joint Economic Committee has studied recoveries from previous recessions and compared them to the current situation. We are now 38 months past the beginning of the recession. When past recessions are studied the Joint Economic Committee found that at the 38-month marker employment would be about 3.7% higher than it was at the beginning of the recession. This, though, is the Obama recovery. Employment is now – at the 38-month mark – 5% below what it was at the start of the recession. This is the worst recovery from a recession since World War II.

Stephen Moore of the Wall Street Journal shares another statistic with us. In previous recessions our economy enjoyed an average growth of 9.9% over 13-quarter period since the beginning of the recession. Where are we now? Our GDP has grown by 0.8% over that same 13-quarter period since the beginning of the 2008 recession. There’s the ObamaRecovery for you.

Are these numbers boring for you? Well if you’re looking for a job, or worried about keeping the job you have, you should be digesting these numbers and addressing the cause --- and the cause is Barack Obama.

The American economy is a private sector economy. If you’re looking for a job in the private sector:

You’re looking for a job in that sector of our economy that Barack Obama refers to as the “enemy.”
You’re looking for a job in that sector of the economy that must endure tax increases so that, in the words of Obama’s Treasury Secretary, the federal government won’t have to spend less.
You’re looking for a job in that sector of our economy that is suffering an unprecedented regulatory assault from Washington DC.

If you’re looking for a job your greatest hope is in making sure that Barack Obama is not a two-term president.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

How bad is Obama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How bad is Obama.   How bad is Obama. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:51 pm

I don't know where I read it,but someone wrote that Obama is considering going past Congress and upping the debt limit. I sure wish we had Sam and a few liberals here to explain how that is good. Oh never mind I guess it's Bush's fault.
By the way. Here in Florida,even though the papers and news media are trying their best to bring down our Governor, the unemployment rate is going down.As it is in Texas.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

How bad is Obama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How bad is Obama.   How bad is Obama. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:28 pm

The governor here in Florida is doing a pretty good job. My only complaint is I wish he was tough on illegals as he compaigned.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

How bad is Obama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How bad is Obama.   How bad is Obama. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:40 am

ssvs04 wrote:
The governor here in Florida is doing a pretty good job. My only complaint is I wish he was tough on illegals as he compaigned.
Let's let him straighten out the budget and cut the spending first. Then we re-elect him for another term and then tackle some of these other things. Can you imagine the lefties here heads exploding if he takes on all their sacred cows. :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How bad is Obama. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How bad is Obama.   How bad is Obama. Empty

Back to top Go down

How bad is Obama.
Page 1 of 1